Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest List Toggle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2017
Hello Wizards and the like,

I have a suggestion that I think should have happened a long time ago. When you press "Q" on your keyboard, it brings up the quest menu of your spell book. This is cluttered and is not user friendly, only being able to display four quests at a time is a hassle to look through, especially is you have a ton of sidequests piled up from across the spiral.

I think there should be an option to toggle between the big boxes and a more organized, compact list. I feel like this would make looking through quests to find the right ones a lot easier.

I don't know whether or not the majority thinks this is practical, so I'm hoping to have criticisms, positive or constructive.

Gabriel DragonRider 95
Gabriel StormStalker 54
Gabriel Storm 45

Delver
May 29, 2009
"I think there should be an option to toggle between the big boxes and a more organized, compact list. I feel like this would make looking through quests to find the right ones a lot easier."

Not sure I'm understanding this part exactly right. My interpretation (or suggestion if I'm reading you wrong) would be to have a "big box" labeled World ie MB, CL, ZF, AZ, etc and once you click that box it brings you to the quests you have in those worlds. I agree that it would definitely compact and organize some of the quests so you don't have to go through 8 pages trying to find one that is closest to you. Of course, I'm not talking about main quests since those already show up at the top of the first page in your quest log.

If I'm not mistaken, there used to be a toggle switch (CTL+T or SHFT+T) which would make your quest arrow automatically point you in the direction of the quest you are closest to. For example if you are doing KT quests but happen to be in WC and you toggle the quest arrow it would point you to Harold Argleston or whoever you need to see to fulfill that quest.

~SM~