Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please make pigsie treasure cards more common

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Hey kingsisle it would be appreciated if you could make pigsie and the new craftable lore spell treasure cards more common or craftable. Because its almost impossible to get 10 of them to craft the spell, the chances of getting one from lore master is to low, and the only other place is the pack and thats spending allot of crowns I imagine for 10.

Thanks!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2014
Fred Frost on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:
Hey kingsisle it would be appreciated if you could make pigsie and the new craftable lore spell treasure cards more common or craftable. Because its almost impossible to get 10 of them to craft the spell, the chances of getting one from lore master is to low, and the only other place is the pack and thats spending allot of crowns I imagine for 10.

Thanks!
Hi Fred where can ya get the pigsie cards from cant find them

thanks james

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
ozzie60411 on Jan 19, 2018 wrote:
Hi Fred where can ya get the pigsie cards from cant find them

thanks james
You have a really rare chance from getting them from lore master, and then I think the westyrea lore pack drops them. But I would double check before using crowns on it.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree, KI please make pigsie treasure card drops more common and make them craftable as well.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Just like with the immortal spells, the TCs will be become more common as people finish getting the spell. The main issue with this one being that not only life wizards are trying to craft it.

If you have some patience, eventually they will show up at the bazaar like calypso, athena and hephastus

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Wysteria pack doesn't drop them much. It would cost a fortune to try and 'buy' them.

Loremaster also doesn't drop them much. After roughly 200 battles, I got ONE Pigsie card. One. I can keep track because I'm using the team-up kiosk to farm Loremaster at night and yeah, 1/200 are terrible odds. At this rate I'm going to be a Team Manager long before I can craft the spell I was hoping to use in Team-ups while working on the Team Manager badge!

Actually, Loremaster rarely drops any of her lore treasure cards. Why is that?!

Alia Misthaven