Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cabalist Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2017
I've been farming for the fire boots for two weeks (Secret Tunnel - Gannon). Every 3 hours or so I get some Cabalist gear item, but it's usually the hat not the boots. I have almost 80 squid ink just from this fight, to show you how many times I've done this. Why are these boots so impossible?

Btw, I'm trying for the fire boots. I've tried hitting low hits with meteor and high hits with bull. Makes no difference.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
6BreakofDawn9 on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:
I've been farming for the fire boots for two weeks (Secret Tunnel - Gannon). Every 3 hours or so I get some Cabalist gear item, but it's usually the hat not the boots. I have almost 80 squid ink just from this fight, to show you how many times I've done this. Why are these boots so impossible?

Btw, I'm trying for the fire boots. I've tried hitting low hits with meteor and high hits with bull. Makes no difference.
You can always just craft the Fire boots that Loligo sells. Those are better since they offer 200 more health.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2016
It is unbelievable how hard it is. I’ve farmed for weeks and have not gotten them. I’ve tried everything. KI needs to improve the drop rate. Crafting was something I never liked to do. The stompers for storm are better than the crafted. Please fix this KI

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Why are we wearing gear named after our enemies anyway!

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
BrahmShadow on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:
You can always just craft the Fire boots that Loligo sells. Those are better since they offer 200 more health.
i agree just craft the boots

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello young wizard!

If you want to, you can craft the fire boots. However, they are not as powerful as the cabalist cleansing stompers. If you are farming for something that is better, never give up on it for a less good item. My cabalist gear was a struggle to get as well. Keep trying young wizard!

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 125Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6
Blaze NightRider-LvL 125 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 125 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1
Blaze NightFlame-LvL 125 Patrick Star-LvL 1
Carlos GhostDust-LvL68
Blaze MythRider-LvL 39