Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone to do Darkmoor with me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I'm trying to get to Malistaire's fight so I can use his chest, I haven't been having much luck with the drops themselves, however everytime I do a team up ppl don't want to do it with me or leave after the first fight in the graveyard. It's annoying and I would really appreciate the help, thanks.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
are you still trying to farm malistaire, if so I can help, since I need to too

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I am seeking to do it.

Timothy Pearlflower L102 Ice

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Tried to do it last night, but my computer crashed, and then two of my companions had such an argument, that one of the 2 left. It was a wild ride and we never made it past the second instance.

If anyone knows how to conquer the 2nd of 3 bosses during the first instance, I would be grateful. The minions were knocked out somewhat easily, but the boss was always healing himself. We had him down to around 1400 and he kept healing himself as people trapped him.

Another good tip I noticed, is that if you need to blade, left someone else do the blading. The boss will destroy all blades that you personally use.

Timothy Pearlflower, L103 Ice

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Managed to get through both the Castle and Upper Halls last night near 2:30am. Received the Hood of Shivers or Slivers (not sure which). I had a slight adjustment to my health, with some additional shadow stats. I didn't bother to write them down last night.

Question: If I get knocked out by Malistaire in the final part of Darkmoor, do I return to where Tatyana is, or not?

Timothy Pearlflower, L118 Ice

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Regarding drops,

Is the Cold Hearted gear for Ice, and the gear from Malistaire for other schools supposed to drop from Malistaire himself, or gathered from the chest?

Timothy Pearlflower, L120 Ice