Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

12 Days of Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2013
I used the code it gave me for the Yuletide pack and skeleton key, but I don't know how to access either of those gifts or where to find them. They're not in my backpack / bank, where should I look?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Wait!

Don't be sad.

Upon logging into anyone of your wizards, you should conveniently see a gift icon pop up to the lower left hand corner of your screen.

Click it and you should see a list of options displaying your current gifts.

Happy Holidays!

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
next time ya log in they will appear as a gift on your wizard. You might have already discovered that if not log out and then back in again. Merry Christmas!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Toastuy on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
I used the code it gave me for the Yuletide pack and skeleton key, but I don't know how to access either of those gifts or where to find them. They're not in my backpack / bank, where should I look?
Once you've logged on and selected your wizard, look to the left side of your screen once you've left selection classroom and entered the spiral with your wizard. There should be a circle with a present inside of it. Click the circle, you will get your the gift.

Steven Ghoststalker

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I've been in and out of the game a couple time today and still haven't seen any Christmas gifts. Not today's or yesterday's. Jus' sayin'.

Alexis DawnBreaker Lvl 10 Storm

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
This is a long shot and you may have already solved your problem but the gifts are not automatic you have to get the codes for the gifts and then go to the redeem code section of the website, enter the code then log onto the game to see the gift icon. Good luck!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Be sure that you redeemed the code from the 12 Days page. You will have to log in, enter a Captcha code, then claim the gift.

After that, once you log in to the regular game, you should see a 'gift' circle on the lower left side of your screen. If you click that circle, your gifts will be waiting. More recent gifts may end up at the back end and not on the first page. So scroll through the pages until you find them.

IF you have more than ten pages of unclaimed gifts ... you may not see the most recent items. Claim some older stuff to clear up space, and the newer items should then appear.

If none of that works, then you might need to contact Support. You can reach them by clicking on the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page.

Merry Christmas!

Alia Misthaven