Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigsie treasure card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2017
I farmed loremaster for hours and hours and did not get even get 1 pigsie treasure card out of the 10 that I need. The drop rate is horrible and it’s really sucking the life out of my gaming experience. Please increase the drop rate for pigsie treasure cards. Farming loremaster for 5+ hours and not getting even 1 pigsie treasure card is so awful.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2016
I did lore over 150 time and only got one pigsie tc im sorry i know ists hard and frustrating just have hope that they will change how pigsie is acquired and its drop rate.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I totally understand trying to collect Pigsie or the spell from LoreMaster. I have been farming her since Friday and not even one card drop to me. I have a few from the other schools, fire and ice that i will trade for Pigsie. I think the problem with dropping more is that when it goes to a non life wizard, they keep it and do not sell in bazaar, which limits our collecting ability on the card to purchase it in the bazaar. So only hope here is that she will eventually drop the spell itself. Very tiring and dishearten here right now.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I tried to post another question on the Pigsie treasure cards. Why doesn't Wizard update for other bosses to drop it? Or create another treasure card recipe by Grady for us to craft the cards we need to finish crafting the spell? I realize that it may drop in the Wisteria Pack, however, that is a very expensive way to go on a "chance" the spell or card might drop or one Pigsie card. I have to ask why is it that you can craft the LoreMaster treasure cards for the LoreMaster spell ( Grady gives both recipes) , or that the other spells needed to craft the other schools spells are dropped by others then LoreMaster, however poor Pigsie can only be obtained in two ways? Buy packs or spend the rest of my time defeating Loremaster in Hopes she will be nice to me finally and drop what I need? Sighes

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
the pack is a scam to not say something stronger! I've spent more than 100,000 crowns to get 10 pigsie and to my surprise I've only got 4! I've been farming for 2 weeks and I just got 2 tc !! I bought another 2 tc from another person (they cost me around 800,000 gold) and even then I still do not have the 10 cards that I need!
by the way for those who sell or deal with pigsie, let me know! I have loremaster snowpig ninja piglets and more tc !!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I don't Normally complain but as I can see my issue is the same as Everyone else Loremaster drops pigsie at a low rate i get its hit or miss but 600 tries and 600 hats and shoes and TC i really dont need .Seems a little much overkill
because im really starting to get Fed up.i dont expect it to be easy but come on KI Please fix it.

thanks,
7 years player

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
Yeah it's probably best to find people who are willing to trade as I received a Pigsie from Loremaster and just traded it to someone who could port me to a place I couldn't get to.