Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blaze Fox pet "no sell"

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Where were you when you tried to sell it? I know that Prospector Zeke will give money for pets, even if they are rare.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I think they meant they can't buy it.

Do you mean the team up NPC who sells things?

You have to get a badge to buy each thing. Some of the things require higher level badges.
Keep teaming up and you will get the badges you need to buy the kiosk, gear, or fox pet with.

Delver
May 29, 2009
SparkleTude on Dec 24, 2017 wrote:
I think they meant they can't buy it.

Do you mean the team up NPC who sells things?

You have to get a badge to buy each thing. Some of the things require higher level badges.
Keep teaming up and you will get the badges you need to buy the kiosk, gear, or fox pet with.
No the OP is talking about it having a "No Auction, No Sell" limitation on the pet. Which means you can only trash it. Though why anyone would want to after spending that much time to get the badge and then the gold plus training it. I don't have the heart to sell or trash any of my pets. Even the failed ones! I put them out to pasture LOL

~SM~

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
OP would you please explain your post a little more? Thanks.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
How long does it take to get the badge because I have done the team up Kiosk about 5 times now. Am I doing something wrong here?

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 104

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
DiamondAngel1234 on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:
How long does it take to get the badge because I have done the team up Kiosk about 5 times now. Am I doing something wrong here?

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 104
To get the basic gear and kiosk, you need to join the team-up kiosk 100 times. And, in each of those battles, the wizard who requested help must actually complete their quest and receive credit. If you do that you will get the "Team Player" badge.

To get the pet, you must earn the "Team Leader" badge, by completing 500 team-ups. To get the mount, you must help 1000 teams and earn the "Team Manager" badge.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
May 30, 2010
DiamondAngel1234 on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 104
You have the right idea. Sadly you have help 100 people which one count as a separate one to get the first badge Team Player, then you can get the gear and the team kiosk item to be put in your house. At 500 times, you will get the second badge Team Leader and then you can buy the pet that they explain here. At 1000 times, you get the third badge Team Manager and you can buy the mount. That is all the items you can get. The last and final team up badge is at 2,000 but does not have any items right now sadly I do not know what it is.