Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Santa Hat for Girls

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
It has really bugged me that there are some cool gear that boys get to wear that girls can't. I have learned to cope with that, but I really would like KI to please consider having the Santa hat for Girls. Yes, I know there is a Christmas bonnet that girls can wear, but to me that isn't Christmas for me. I see both boys and girls where the Santa hat during the holidays in the real world and would like to also be able to get into the holiday spirit wearing my Christmas outfit with the Santa hat. If not change the one that you can buy in the Shopping District, then create one you can by in the Crown shop or Yuletide pack? Please?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Linsilee Moonwillo... on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
It has really bugged me that there are some cool gear that boys get to wear that girls can't. I have learned to cope with that, but I really would like KI to please consider having the Santa hat for Girls. Yes, I know there is a Christmas bonnet that girls can wear, but to me that isn't Christmas for me. I see both boys and girls where the Santa hat during the holidays in the real world and would like to also be able to get into the holiday spirit wearing my Christmas outfit with the Santa hat. If not change the one that you can buy in the Shopping District, then create one you can by in the Crown shop or Yuletide pack? Please?
That bonnet is just wrong; it doesn't match the Santa outfit - if we were meant to look like Mrs. Claus , then give us a Mrs. Claus outfit to match the bonnet!

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
That bonnet is just wrong; it doesn't match the Santa outfit - if we were meant to look like Mrs. Claus , then give us a Mrs. Claus outfit to match the bonnet!
I agree about the bonnet doesn't match right with the Santa outfit. If other members are wanting more of a outfit or dress to match the bonnet, that is nice, but not something my characters would wear. I really hope they will do something so us girls can have a Santa hat to wear for the holidays. :)

Survivor
May 11, 2015
I honestly just feed the Santa outfit drops I get to my pets because I don’t like them and I can get pet xp from it.

Madison FirePyre

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I completely agree!
The same should go for the Epic Bundle. The boys are able to wear something similar to the Commander gear, but how come the girls can't? I know the bundle is supposed to be medieval-themed with "knights" and "princesses", but with the current state of PvP being so unbalanced, it's hard to get the required rank for the Coat of Invincibility robe.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Would love to see an Elfy costume for girl wizards.

If they don't want Mrs. Claus (which they could do by having a dyeable hair bun wig) they could make elf costumes. If the boy wizards want an elf costume, they could have one also. Maybe they could all be striped and dyeable. With pointy elf shoes, maybe?

My girl wizard wear the snow crown or the ear muff wig with the Santa robe and then either the Santa boots or the Silent Knight boots with it. The Silent Knight boots are prettier and more streamlined.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
deathsummoner4 on Dec 17, 2017 wrote:
I completely agree!
The same should go for the Epic Bundle. The boys are able to wear something similar to the Commander gear, but how come the girls can't? I know the bundle is supposed to be medieval-themed with "knights" and "princesses", but with the current state of PvP being so unbalanced, it's hard to get the required rank for the Coat of Invincibility robe.
I've noticed that a lot of the bundle gear is extremely masculine. Not only that it's armor and all of that, but the outline of the shape of the wizard is very 'masculine.' I'm trying to be tactful and all that.

I don't mean that everything has to be a long princess gown. Don't get me wrong.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SparkleTude on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
Would love to see an Elfy costume for girl wizards.

If they don't want Mrs. Claus (which they could do by having a dyeable hair bun wig) they could make elf costumes. If the boy wizards want an elf costume, they could have one also. Maybe they could all be striped and dyeable. With pointy elf shoes, maybe?

My girl wizard wear the snow crown or the ear muff wig with the Santa robe and then either the Santa boots or the Silent Knight boots with it. The Silent Knight boots are prettier and more streamlined.
A cute elf costume would be wonderful! Could we get big, pointy ears with the hat? Maybe we could have the Fire Elf clothes?
The Silent Knight boots are beautifully designed.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
SparkleTude on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
I've noticed that a lot of the bundle gear is extremely masculine. Not only that it's armor and all of that, but the outline of the shape of the wizard is very 'masculine.' I'm trying to be tactful and all that.

I don't mean that everything has to be a long princess gown. Don't get me wrong.
krokotopia/dragonspyre gear.... 100% identical, females are just slimmed

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
camahawk on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
Krokotopia and Dragonspyre aren't bundles. I was talking about bundle gear.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
anecorbie on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
A cute elf costume would be wonderful! Could we get big, pointy ears with the hat? Maybe we could have the Fire Elf clothes?
The Silent Knight boots are beautifully designed.
Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
camahawk on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
I honestly adore the Dragonspyre gear, most notably the gear found in the Overload's Uniform Set.

However, I agree with the OP. I love the Santa hat, and don't see why it shouldn't be available to female characters.

Best of luck!
S.S.