Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Egyptian Mythology/others

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
In wizard101 we have Aquila a inaccurate world of greek mythology and we have some Egyptian mythology but why not have a dungeon or three for that?I mean at least let us fight osirius,horus,and Anubis what do you guys think about this (you can also post other mythologies like norse mythology)

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Having more than one mythology would really expand the game and bring a more other wordly feel to the game than there already is plus we get better gear and those dungeons were kinda fun with secret bosses and just admireing the art work and texture which is actually really good

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
While I like your idea, KingsIsle has worked heavily with your mentioned mythologies. They cannot be as complete as you may wish, as the original mythologies have many non-child-friendly aspects.

Ancient Egypt has been extensively covered, becoming the world of Krokotopia. While such boss fights would be nice, I could only see it as an addition to that world.

Norse mythology was nicely covered in Grizzleheim, and more specifically, Wintertusk. Again, any addition would most likely be a small extension to that world.

To add a bit more to your ideas, I would be more interested in fighting Set than Horus, as Set is much more villainous. I would also find a story loosely following that of der Ring des Nibelungen (one based on Germanic/Norse mythology) to be very cool.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
or you can fight Set and Aphophis the snake that is destined to devour the sun and let the sea of chaos rule and maybe instead of a extension to krok they can make the Duat

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
And in the Duat you could battle gods and aphophis and travel through the 12 houses of night battleing monsters on Ra's boat traveling to the demon lands and the sea of chaos to battle aphophis if you want I will post his stts in my point of view of how the battle will go maybe even the dungeon too. Maybe you can access the Duat through a egyptian sphinx of course there already are 2 Egyptian dungeon but not as much attencion as the greek ones.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
I'm going to give the quest and location for the idea and let Kingisle just edit and use it if they think it's good enough of course but i'll like anyone who wants too say anything first so it is a idea of multiple points of views so it's more unpredictable and better i'll post using parts of opinions and things so feel free to post opinions but not the story I think i'll do that

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Set the god evil rank: 14 school: level 70 dungeon
Health 10,000
Resist 80% 100% accuracy 40%critical chance not stunnable
Boost 25% 45% power pip chance 100% critical block not beguile able
1."Minions of Set aid me!" Summons 1 minion every 3 rounds
2."No New Comers!" cheat cast manaburn on anybody late to the battle
Spells: Scald, Firedragon, smokescreen, rain of fire, wraith, deer knight, lord of night, tower shield, fire shield
Set Minion rank: 9 school:
Health 2,750
Resist 25% 75%accuracy 20%critical chance stunnable
Boost 50% 30%powerpip chance 20% critical block beguile able
Cards: wind storm, kracken, tempest, catch of the day, storm blade, healing current, , unicorn, dryad
Intro text: "you will never get to aphophis wizard for only Ma'at can beat me and him..."
death text:"AHH it cannot be, you are a host for Ra one with Ma'at I MUST rule!!!!!"

Tell me if you think this is too easy