Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Castle Blocks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Why dont we shake things up a bit and get some new castle blocks in the spiral. I was thinking Shadow based castle Blocks. A real Morganthe Flair and maybe even a morganthe shadow block which has Actual shadow Magic coming from it. Spooky yet Interesting. I would craft the shadow Blocks for sure. What do you all think?

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Maycast on Nov 23, 2017 wrote:
Why dont we shake things up a bit and get some new castle blocks in the spiral. I was thinking Shadow based castle Blocks. A real Morganthe Flair and maybe even a morganthe shadow block which has Actual shadow Magic coming from it. Spooky yet Interesting. I would craft the shadow Blocks for sure. What do you all think?
(the crowd) .........booo........ but still the idea is meh

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Sounds interesting.
I'm still waiting for shadow gear that shimmers like shadow creatures skin. Put these two together..voilà, shadow bundle!

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Mr Talon on Nov 24, 2017 wrote:
Sounds interesting.
I'm still waiting for shadow gear that shimmers like shadow creatures skin. Put these two together..voilà, shadow bundle!
Now that sounds better pherhaps you melt into the shadow when you walk into one????

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
samuel032907 on Nov 24, 2017 wrote:
Now that sounds better pherhaps you melt into the shadow when you walk into one????
Maybe to get that special effect you need to have the entire gear equipped?
Perhaps several different shadow type looking creatures (sets of gear)?
Off the wall idea.. due to how you described it that "melt" movement effect, maybe an additional effect of wearing the full set makes it count as a mount?
At least one other set has flying mount gear?
Equipping another mount while wearing full gear gives prompt "You cannot equip a mount while wearing entire shadow gear".

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Mr Talon on Nov 25, 2017 wrote:
Maybe to get that special effect you need to have the entire gear equipped?
Perhaps several different shadow type looking creatures (sets of gear)?
Off the wall idea.. due to how you described it that "melt" movement effect, maybe an additional effect of wearing the full set makes it count as a mount?
At least one other set has flying mount gear?
Equipping another mount while wearing full gear gives prompt "You cannot equip a mount while wearing entire shadow gear".
Because the mounts are scared of you lol or you move faster in shadows so it's not op or anything so you have to wear a light mount so it doesn't work in shadows???? Maybe we can also have light castle blocks and like angel armor so it shimmers or glows or glimmers so it's like a castle block rival pack with light and dark random castle blocks and you get the gear by battleing morganthe for shdow and the malistare in darkmoor for light/dark actually the gear might be op especially the light one so only malistare since he's evil for good reasons he just wanted his wife and all