Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Fourth Arc

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Hmmm ill just clear up my mess i'm sore on the Belloq idea of course he never really seemed important though it is really a good one and once more there's no cards which I just want to see because naturally it what determines the fight though he could've put "Classic Walazakian soldier spell deck" and btw before you post more story you should try asking "fans" for recommendations so the story isn't from one mind.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
And I only had 1 rude post my other post were pointing things out and giving ideas politely so I do have nice things to say, and can you please let us fans slightly change and form this with you for more.......randomization...... no um I don't know the word hmmmmm.....

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
And btw for all we know the 3rd ark is Belloq so we'd have to redo this before they finish pathing and everything else but just putting that out there....

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
To be quite honest, I would like to see a brand new antagonist. What if Merle turned on us for example? Nah ...