Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Fourth Arc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Hello there! I've loved playing Wizard101 for a very long time, and the story is my favorite part of the game. Since Kingsisle is going to be working on the 3rd arc for a long while, i thought i'd try to lighten there load with the next arc by designing my own. I will update this article daily with more content for this arc. Here are the basics.

Main Antagonist: Belloq
Plot: Belloq is stealing Magical artifacts for an unknown grand scheme he has.

Worlds: (I've made some up)
Allagiza- Original homeworld to the Kroks
Wallaru- Zander's homeworld
Monquista- Homeworld of the Monkeys
Ahwahnee- Jaki Whisperwind's homeworld
Darkmoor- Beyond the castle
The 70 Seas- The Lighthouse World

If Lydia could give her thoughts I would LOVE it.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
Use a different antagonist.

We've already dealt with Belloq multiple times already..

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Well, this is my first update for this. Happy Thanksgiving.

World 1: Allagiza

(Bubble) Sergeant Major Talbot: Ah! Wizard. If you could, come see me in Krokotopia. I have some new matters to discuss with you.

-Go to Krokotopia-

Sergeant Major Talbot: Well if it isn't the Wizard which i had met so long ago. How is your pursuit of Malistaire turning out? Oh. I am glad to know of your victory, but let's not get sidetracked. I've called you to ask if you would like to lead an archeology expedition to further study the mysteries of Krokotopia. I am asking you to travel to the World of Allagiza, the original homeworld to the Kroks. However, we are still working on a way to get to Allagiza. Would you speak to the Librarian, Zan'ne?
New Quest: Further Excavating
-Rewards-
Gold:1250/ Xp:72506 / Treasure Cards:2 Krokomummy
Goal:Speak to Zan'ne
Zan'ne: Hmm? Well hello, young Wizard. Are you here to check anything out? No? You are looking to get to Allagiza? I am afraid I cannot help you with that. However, I can direct you to our archives of the library. Im sure there is something on Allagiza.
New Goal: Go to Library Archives
-Enter Archives-
Narrator: Hmm. This seems to not just be a place for old books, but also for some ancient mummies. Just ignore them and grab the book.
New Goal: Get Allagiza history
-Grab Allagiza History-
Krokomummy: You dare disturb our slumber? Perhaps we should forgive you, after all, you will be our first meal in centuries.
Krokomummy(Fire):Rank 20
Hp: 5,630
Species: Undead/Krok
School:
Pips: 2 Power
Boost: 50% to
Resist: 80% to
pips:1
Stunable: Yes
Beguilable: Yes
Minions:
Krokomummy(Ice)
Krokomummy(Storm)

Krokomummy(Ice):Rank 20
Hp: 5,830
School:
pips:1

Krokomummy(Storm):Rank 20
Hp: 5,330
School:
pips: 1

After Battle:
Krokomummy: okay, we'll go back to sleep...

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Second Update. Glad to see that somebody's noticed this. I will continue to use Belloq, however, as he always said he would return, and that we would need more than a few spells to defeat him.

-Return to Zan'ne-
Zan'ne:I see you have the book.
-Turn in Quest-
Zan'ne:Let me see it. Hmm, i've studied many ancient Hieroglyphics, but i have never seen anything like this. Oh! I know! Try talking to Alhazred. Maybe he can make sense of this.
Receive Quest:Decoding the Story
-Rewards-
Gold:925/Xp:25606
Goal:Speak to Alhazred
Alhazred:Wizard, It never tires me to see your face. What can i do to help you? You would like me to decipher these Hieroglyphics for you? Let me take a look. Oh. I I'm afraid that i cannot read this either. It is written in Ancient Allagizan, which i cannot read. But, there is a member of the order who can. Speak to Krokhotep in the Tomb of Storms. Im sure he can help.
New Goal:Speak to Krokhotep
Krokhotep:Wizard? is that you?
-Turn in Quest-
Krokhotep:You need help reading Ancient Allagizan? I can teach you how to.
Narrator:After a brief lesson, you can read the old history book. Allagiza, half of the Grand Desert, ruled by the Allagizors, alongside the other half of the Grand Desert, Krokotopia. One day, the Krokotopians fled from Krokotopia from a plague, as they called it. The Allagizors never saw the Kroks again, and avoided Krokotopia at all costs, renaming it the land of the Plague Eyes. Stupidly, the Kroks destroyed the Spiral key linking us to The Grand Desert. How to get there now, we do not know.
Krokhotep: Chilling, isn't it? Now why are you so interested in Allagiza? Your trying to go there? Going there is suicide! Plus, there is no way to reach Allagiza, as there are no keys to reach it. You would have to find a concentrated force of Life, Death, and Myth of Alla-- wait! I know a way! If you can retrieve the Ancient Krokonomicon, then you might have a chance.
-Recieve Quest:Lost and found-
-Rewards-
Gold:2250/Xp:151830
Goal:Find Krokonomicon

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Dogspagetti27 on Nov 25, 2017 wrote:
Second Update. Glad to see that somebody's noticed this. I will continue to use Belloq, however, as he always said he would return, and that we would need more than a few spells to defeat him.

-Return to Zan'ne-
Zan'ne:I see you have the book.
-Turn in Quest-
Zan'ne:Let me see it. Hmm, i've studied many ancient Hieroglyphics, but i have never seen anything like this. Oh! I know! Try talking to Alhazred. Maybe he can make sense of this.
Receive Quest:Decoding the Story
-Rewards-
Gold:925/Xp:25606
Goal:Speak to Alhazred
Alhazred:Wizard, It never tires me to see your face. What can i do to help you? You would like me to decipher these Hieroglyphics for you? Let me take a look. Oh. I I'm afraid that i cannot read this either. It is written in Ancient Allagizan, which i cannot read. But, there is a member of the order who can. Speak to Krokhotep in the Tomb of Storms. Im sure he can help.
New Goal:Speak to Krokhotep
Krokhotep:Wizard? is that you?
-Turn in Quest-
Krokhotep:You need help reading Ancient Allagizan? I can teach you how to.
Narrator:After a brief lesson, you can read the old history book. Allagiza, half of the Grand Desert, ruled by the Allagizors, alongside the other half of the Grand Desert, Krokotopia. One day, the Krokotopians fled from Krokotopia from a plague, as they called it. The Allagizors never saw the Kroks again, and avoided Krokotopia at all costs, renaming it the land of the Plague Eyes. Stupidly, the Kroks destroyed the Spiral key linking us to The Grand Desert. How to get there now, we do not know.
Krokhotep: Chilling, isn't it? Now why are you so interested in Allagiza? Your trying to go there? Going there is suicide! Plus, there is no way to reach Allagiza, as there are no keys to reach it. You would have to find a concentrated force of Life, Death, and Myth of Alla-- wait! I know a way! If you can retrieve the Ancient Krokonomicon, then you might have a chance.
-Recieve Quest:Lost and found-
-Rewards-
Gold:2250/Xp:151830
Goal:Find Krokonomicon
I like to see you helping kingisle but they won't take every detail of your idea they'll change most of it and still why belloq he's so weak why not um......... a new person

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Third update. As I previously said, Samuel, Belloq always said he would be back.

-Go to Dragonspyre Academy-
Narrator:As soon as you set foot onto the forsaken school grounds, the feeling that you aren't the only one searching for the book. Perhaps the Battledrake can tell you why this feeling is present.
New Goal:Talk to Young Battledrake
Young Battledrake:Since your victory over Malistaire, not much has happened around here. Until now. Can you see it? Above the Crown of Fire, there is a strange floating object big enough to hold an Army. I am most curious to find out what it is, so I say we fly to the Dragon's Roost to find out.
New Goal:Go to Dragon's Roost
Narrator:Once the Drake has dropped you off, chills run down your back as painful memories of your former nemisis return to you. Truly no one was as ruthless and vengeance-bound as he was. You notice a rope leading to below the Dragon's roost. Perhaps that is where the other seekers have gone. You should join them.
New goal:Enter cave of the Extinguished Flame
Walzakian Solider:Hey! You ain't supposed to be here! Even if you were the "Hero of Walruskburg". Draw your weapon!
New Goal: Defeat Walzakian Solider
Walzakian Solider:Rank 20 Elite
Hp:5,865
Species:Walrus
School:
Pips:3 Power
Boost:50% to
Resist:80% to
Pips:0
Stunable:Yes
Beguileable:Yes
After Battle:
Walzakian Solider:My Tusks!
New Goal:Investigate Cave of the Extinguished Flame
General Blabbermouth:Sir, it looks like we have a visitor to our Archeology Expedition.
Belloq:Well, I'm sure they won't be a... Wizard. I always knew we would cross paths again. Are you looking for the Krokonomicon? I'm afraid that I need it for myself.
Narrator:You watch as Belloq throws the book into a forge, and pulls out a fresh Spiral Key.
Belloq:The General and I must be going now to a world you could only dream of visiting. Don't worry, we won't leave you all alone.
Blabbermouth:Ah yes. Onetusk, Show no mercy to the Wizard.
Lieutenant Onetusk: Of course. This will be easy.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Yes, yes I know Belloq always said he will be back but he always worked for a greater shadow he never can be a main villain he's just a little bug he always comes back but always get smushed before he become a real enemy he never will be one

Survivor
Aug 07, 2016
This is a great story, but there's just no point in having Belloq as a main antagonist. He's just a little boss that you squashed in Zafaria. We need another villian, a new villian. I have created many private Fan Fiction about the 4th Arc. I believe that the Fourth Arc would include a certain teacher that's always been a bit... disaproving to the wizard throughout the entire game. You know who I am talking about. Cyrus Drake. But of course, he's supposively a good guy. It's my own little personal idea.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
the forth arc will be evil grandmother raven at the end of part 1 of empyrea it turns out that grandmother raven is evil

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
This is just some feedback to the people who don't seem to grasp my idea of Belloq being the main antagonist.

To Vampirecuty123 (Caution spoilers):
At the end of Empyrea part 1, it was revealed that Grandmother Raven is evil. Just my personal theory, but judging by the fact that Empyrea was split into two parts and is only the third world in the 3rd arc, Grandmother Raven will most likely become the villain of the 3rd arc after Grandfather Spider is defeated.

To Taylor Deathbreeze:
I like your general idea of Cyrus becoming a Villain, however, Cyrus Drake has been the myth professor since Wizard101 started. I'm pretty sure he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Still, clever idea.

To Samuel:
Though I can see, along with others, that you see Belloq as nothing but a pest. Trust me, as I continue to write and post, you will see my real plan for Belloq.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Fourth Update. I will now occasionally answer to your comments in a sort of mail reading fashion, so that way i can have more letters to type with.
New Goal:Defeat Lieutenant Onetusk
Lieutenant Onetusk:Rank 20 Boss
Species:Walrus
School:
Pips:5 Power
Pips:2
Stunable:No
Beguileable:No
Minion:Walzakian Solider(1x)
Cheats:
"You cannot pierce through my armor!"
At the beginning of the first round, Oncetusk will cast three Spirit Armors on himself.
"Defense, no. Offense, Yes"
Once all absorbs are off Onetusk, he will cast a Balancespear on himself every round.
After Battle:
Onetusk:Ouch! My only Tusk!
Narrator:It appears Belloq has escaped with the Krokonomicon Key. You should report this back to Krokhotep at once.
New Goal:Talk to Krokhotep
-Go to Krokotopia-
Krokhotep:Did you get it?
-Turn in Quest-
Krokhotep:Taken by an old enemy of yours? That is rather unfortunate. The only other way to get to Allagiza would have to be with the help of an exalted balance master. Someone who knows all there is to know about Balance Magic. Do you know of such a master?
Narrator:You've got a pretty good idea.
New Quest:Balance Master
-Rewards-
Gold:225/Xp:28645
Goal:Go to the Arcanum
-Go to Arcanum-
Librarian Fitzhume:No running in the Arcanum! What even has you in such a rush
New Goal:Speak to Librarian Fitzhume
Fitzhume:You need Jaki Whisperwind'd Balance expertise to help you reach Allagiza? I'm afraid she's busy studying the Krokonomicon for the hundredth time. But if you insist you must see her, be my guest.
New Goal:Speak to Jaki
Jaki:Oh! Hey there Wizard! Is there something I can help you with? It looks like you need something. You need to the Krokonomicon so you can get to Allagiza? Take it. I've got like ten copies of it! Go to Ignus, he can forge it into a spiral key for you.
New Goal:Speak to Ignus
Ignus:If it isn't the Wizard. Been some time since last we spoke. How can I be of service? You need me to Forge the Krokonomicon into a spiral key for you? Easy.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Narrator:You hand the book to Ignus and watch as he throws it into the flame of his forge. Not even a minute later, he pulls out a spiral key baring a simularity to your Krokotopian key.

Ignus:Now be careful with it. Take it to our Spiral door and give it a shot.

New Goal:Go to Allagiza
-Go to Allagiza-
New Goal:Talk to Pharaoh Narmer
Narmer:Who are you?
-Turn in Quest-

Narmer:Well this is odd. I first an Elephant and Walruses come out of our door, and now a Wizard. Perhaps the old thing should be moved... Oh! Where are my manners? Hello young one, I am Narmer, Pharaoh over the beautiful city of Rosetta, the crown jewel of Allagiza. How can I be of service to you? The Elephant? He was asking around for an Aquilan Politician who got here by his own means, Hawk Anthony. I think he's talking with the local store clerks. if you hurry you might be able to catch him.

New Quest:An Elephant Never Forgets
-Rewards-
Gold:3280/Xp:112854
Goal:Find Belloq

-Enter Central Rosetta-

Narrator:The City of Rosetta is a breathtaking place to be within, but also quite big. If you want to be able to find the Shop Belloq is in, you'd better "Ask" the locals.

New Goal:Defeat 4 Allagizor thugs

Allagizor thug:Rank 20
Hp:3,680
Species:Allagizor
School:
Pips:3 Power
Boost:10% to
Pips:0
Beguileable:Yes

After Battle:

Thug:The Elephant? Yeah, we saw him. He went into the Fruit Merchant's shop. Pretty sure he's still in there.

New Goal:Confront Belloq

-Enter Fruit Shop-

Merchant Abasi:I've told you already, I do not know of this "Hawk Anthony". You have destroyed my store, taken all I have, and tortured me, yet I continue to tell you I have no Knowledge of this Bird.

Belloq:It looks as if I have run out of tricks. Ha! As if.

Narrator:You watch as Belloq pulls out a small Aztecasaur Statue from it's coat, and its eyes turn a sinister yellow, as well as the Merchant's eyes.

Abasi:The Hawk...is within...the land of the Plauge

-Will be continued next time

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I don't have any ideas from a main fourth arc (aside from potentially battling Grandmother Raven and/or the Shadow Cabal depending on how the rest of the third arc goes) but I'd like to see more sub arcs with different stories.

Preferably, ones that contain new areas of old worlds and old characters (that aren't Malistaire) return.

...To be honest, if Dyvim WhiteHart returns at all, side world or not, I would be ecstatic.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
I think think in this ark you dive into the past of the past spiral when it was one my theory is that the spiral when it was combined was earth.For example Zafaria is most of Africa, mirage is the sahara desert, and eizard city is America or part of it and ext. and maybe you can influence Grandmother Raven into most of what happened and Battle the Grandmother/father Raven/Spider ext. and learn the old way of magic instead of new worlds and old foes its's familiar just not quite the same and seriously who wants Belloq because he said he will come back he might not eventually he's just a weak boss he won't ever be strong enough to be a REAL villain.

Explorer
May 20, 2012
I realize that many of you may not like the idea of a Belloq return, but to me he has been much more memorable than many of the other bosses so it kind of sets up for something else to come of Belloq. I like the story and how it is unfolding so far and I truly would like to see this as the next arc of the game. Please keep the story rolling.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Thank you Cody

Belloq:Thank you, kind merchant. Hmm? It never is a shock to see you again, Wizard. Here to stop my grand sceme, though you do not even know what it is. We will see ourselves to our new campsite, while the merchant deals with you, yes?

Abasi:You shall pay for getting in the way of the Elephant!

Merchant Abasi:Rank 21 Boss
Hp:18,678
Species:Allagizor
School:
Pips:6 Power
Pips:1
Beguileable:No
Minion:Allagizor Thug
After battle:
Abasi:Oh...my head...what happened?
-Talk to Abasi-

Abasi:Who are you? A Wizard? The last time I saw one of you was... never. What happened? Hypnosis by an Elephant that wanted me to kill you? Ugh, all of this information is giving me a headache. I need fresh air.

New Goal:Talk to Abasi

Abasi:I have a splitting headache, but if what you say is true, I know why

-Turn in Quest-

Abasi:No, I unfortunately do not know the location of this Belloq's camp. But I am afraid I was not the only merchant he "Questioned". Could you check the three other stores in the area? Thank you.

New Quest:Check-Out line
-Rewards-
Gold:365/Xp:38706
Goal:Inspect Clothing Shop

-Go to Clothing shop-

Narrator:Looks like Belloq's been here. Clothing racks are knocked over, items stolen, and the merchant himself is missing.
-Go to Jewelry Shop-

Narrator:Same story here. Displays smashed, glass shattered, and loads of Valuable jewelry and the Merchant of this shop are gone too.

-Go to Furniture store-

Narrator:It looks as if Belloq decided to ransack all of the stores in the area, and kidnap the Merchants. Hopefully they are okay.

New Goal:Talk to Abasi

Abasi:Are they okay?

-Turn in Quest-

Abasi:Oh my, this is terrible. Belloq seems to be very desperate to find Hawk Anthony, even going as far as taking hostages. We must tell the Pharaoh of this!

New Quest:Indiana Bones
-Rewards-
Gold:150/Xp:38540
Goal:Talk to Narmer

-Merchant Abasi Joins you-
Maycast sprite in battle

-Go to Narmer-

-Will be continued next time

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
This is really awesome. I can tell you put a lot of thought into this. This is a great storyline, bringing back Belloq is a great idea. You put in all the information about the enemies, and that takes a lot of work. Belloq is a memorable enemy for me. He shows up so much, but they don't really make the storyline around him at all. You created a storyline where he is the main villain and that's great. That would be amazing if this was in the game.
Keep it up!

One question, Where did the Polaris enemies come from?

Gavin NIghtwhisper lvl 125

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
He didn't include THE CARDS!!!! seriously what ae they gonna do get a randomizer and get op spells???

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I am Now going to answer Messages

To Zander the Wizard: Thank you for the support and overall positivity. I will keep an eye out for a Gavin Nightwhisper. I also saw your ideas for New Dungeon areas in the New Worlds post. I love your ideas. I am happy to answer your question on the Walzakian army. This World is based off Raiders of the Lost Ark, a personal favorite movie of mine, and as i post more, you will see more. In that Movie, Belloq teams up with the German army (We all know which) which in Wizard101 are the equivalent to Walruses in Polaris. In my eyes.

To Samuel: You have not said one kind or positive thing out my posts from the beginning. If you are just going to continue to Heckle me, Im going to have to ask you to stop reading these posts. I focus more on the story then the actual battles in the arc, and you should be happy I put in any enemy status. Eitehr say something nice, or don't say anything at all.

To ZoeyDawn999: I am always open to new ideas. If you have any to share, I always find a way to add them in. I can definitely promise you Dyvim will make an appearance by the next world.

To CodyBlueshield: Thank you for your support and kind encouragement for the story. Sorry i haven't gotten a chance to update lately. School troubles. I'm sure you could understand.

Wishing all of you a happy day, Dogspagetti27

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
samuel032907 on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
He didn't include THE CARDS!!!! seriously what ae they gonna do get a randomizer and get op spells???
Why would you say this? Dogspagetti27 has worked very hard on it already. To add the spells in would take a very long time. Besides, there aren't enough characters you can type to add all of this information. It doesn't make sense to criticize someone after they've already done enough work for each enemy. Why do you watch this topic since you obviously don't care much about it? Dogspagetti27 is doing great work, so if you have something mean to say, just don't say it.

P.S. A random card generator? Really?

Gavin Nightwhisper lvl 125

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I still really like the storyline you have. I have some possible ideas you might be able to use to add to it.

1. I think it would be cool to see Sandiago, the camel in Caravan, Mirage, be involved in the plot. I think he will most likely be a part of the Cabal and we would have to fight him in the 3rd arch, but I have an idea for the 4th arc. I think he might be one of Belloq's allies and be one of the last bosses in one of the worlds.

2. It would be cool to see a lost knight form Avalon in one of the worlds. Maybe a knight went on a quest to one of the worlds and got lost and needed your help. Maybe the knight could help you through to fight some of the enemies. Another idea is that it could be a side quest where you help the knight get through a dungeon to find what he 's looking for. The dungeon could be one where players go for good loot like Waterworks or Zigazag.

3. Maybe do a post of some of the new pets the bosses can drop, or pets you can buy.

Those are some of my ideas. (Thanks for liking my ideas for new worlds/areas)

Gavin Nightwhisper lvl 125

Explorer
May 20, 2012
samuel032907 on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
REALLY? After this much detail has been given and so much thought and effort you worry about the type of spells they have?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2016