Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Items entering inventory after expired membership.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
I understand that non members get 80 backpack space whilst members get 150. But when my membership expired I got a tutorial tip saying my backpack is BEYOND full. But I never keep anything in my backpack except for my 4 spell decks, and one of every kind of gear. Everything else is put into my shared bank, regular bank for selling later, or just sold on the spot. The stuff in my inventory were all drops I remember getting but I don't understand where it came from. I rushed to the bank and my shared bank was still filled to the brim, which is NOTHING new. It couldn't have been my regular bank because I never keep anything in there except for seeds and items to sell later. (Ie, good gear for pyromancers only but my pyromancer has a better set, so I give it to him to sell) so my regular bank is never full. I spent nearly 30 minutes each on 2 of my wizards selling and banking items. Which was very tedious and I'm confused where it all came from. I know my other wizards probably have the same issue but I haven't been on them since it happened. I also noticed that my level 40 pyromancer had a full backpack but my level 25 conjurer only had about half of that, being that he only has half of the items. But my inventory process is the same for him!