Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life dryad Idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Hello! I was thinking of a fun thing to add in game for life wizards (even for all wizards if that if better) What if Life school can get an ability to become a "dryad" or another name for the picture I will show. Or maybe a flute you can play to turn into the lovely creature. My Idea is that for fun a wizard can turn into her/him (if a male model) and can summon animals like birds to hold and sing with, Or summon a unicorn to talk to and feed and ride on, do magic with. Or summon a dragon to play with and all. I was thinking for any animal you summon you can care for and play with, Maybe they can have their own mini games where it's you and the creature you summon. (might be nice to have while waiting for a team up or something) Or another idea with this dryad I am thinking of. maybe you can become her/him and travel to a dream like area to summon and play around in with what you summon for a time. Maybe you can even name the animal you summon!. And if they did put this in game. Maybe instead of a model to make they can add horns in the game that will do this when you wear them.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Flying in game on Nov 19, 2017 wrote:
Hello! I was thinking of a fun thing to add in game for life wizards (even for all wizards if that if better) What if Life school can get an ability to become a "dryad" or another name for the picture I will show. Or maybe a flute you can play to turn into the lovely creature. My Idea is that for fun a wizard can turn into her/him (if a male model) and can summon animals like birds to hold and sing with, Or summon a unicorn to talk to and feed and ride on, do magic with. Or summon a dragon to play with and all. I was thinking for any animal you summon you can care for and play with, Maybe they can have their own mini games where it's you and the creature you summon. (might be nice to have while waiting for a team up or something) Or another idea with this dryad I am thinking of. maybe you can become her/him and travel to a dream like area to summon and play around in with what you summon for a time. Maybe you can even name the animal you summon!. And if they did put this in game. Maybe instead of a model to make they can add horns in the game that will do this when you wear them.
What did I just read