Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
So I got a crafting quest to craft a wand at the Arcanum.

It wasn't easy but I saved up all the ingredients.

Crafted it. Went to talk to the NPC. He told me go back to the forge.
The new quest:

Craft another one!
Is this a bug?

I did notice that the next level of crafting requires a wand that has this other wand as one of the ingredients.

This Revered wand requires the Legendary crafted wand, and some things that can only be gained from drops, or mainly from a silver chest (also crafted but not easily so), and of course the Participation Trophy. Need 5 trophies each of which cost 800 arena tickets.

Any tips? Is the second wand a bug? I wish it explained better. Kind of a let down to craft one and then that doesn't even count. I was wearing the first wand when I went to the forge again. Not sure if that messed anything up?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
KI needs to tweak the wording on this....

Okay, so you might recall a big ol' bit of drama during test realm last month, when a bunch of crafters got in an uproar over the "Revered" crafting level quest. It requires participation in several activities, including fishing, silver chest minigames and getting PVP participation trophies from one of the NPCs in the Pet Pavilion. The number of arena tickets needed to buy the trophies was listed at 1000 at the time.

After the outcry, KI shifted gears.

Now, you only needed to craft the wand that you currently have in order to buy recipes for your level (120-130). The wand you have now has unlocked the recipes in Empyrea. You're good to go as you are right now.

The "Revered" level wand is actually a side-quest and completely optional. You can choose not to do it and that will not impact your future crafting levels.

KI & Dworgyn:

This question is going to keep coming up. Perhaps you could shift the wording when Ignus gives us the Revered wand quest. Make it clear that this is some kind of "experiment" and it's optional.

Alia Misthaven