Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-17-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! Another week has just flown by, and that's great, because it's time for Feedback Friday!

This week, Harvest Hannah has made her appearance and we celebrate Fall and give thanks for our great community. I would like to ask this - if you could wave your magic wand add anything to our Fall/Harvest celebrations, what would it be?

Looking forward to your replies. As we'll be giving thanks with our families next week, we'll let this one run for two weeks.

Happy Harvest and wonderful weekends!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I would love to have more fall theme housing decorations. I know we have a few already, but would love more so after Halloween, I can still have it feel like Fall until it is time to decorate for Christmas. :)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
How about Fall Themed Quests that changes every season?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Would also love to see some decorations around Wizard City as well!

Start there and expand gradually to the other worlds o:

And allow Harvest Hannah to greet us by saying something like "Don't eat too much Turkey now young wizard" or "I've a bunch of new goodies for you young wizard" You know? Just something instead of her just standing there..

In Light of this though, allow me to say:

Happy Fall! :D

Can't wait until the real holidays; Winter :P

Survivor
Nov 01, 2017
Here are some ideas of items that could be sold by Harvest Hannah and/or in the Crown Shop!

- Turkey pet/mount
- Treant pet/mount with fall-colored leaves

- Gobbler pet in a turkey costume! (Get it? )

- Thanksgiving table furniture item
- Cornucopia furniture item

Survivor
Oct 20, 2017
Give Life a low pip (preferbly four pip) AOE spell
Put ALL your bundles on your website so players can purchase them. please!
This is feedback that should be considered. Not these questions.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Falmea on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
Hello Wizards! Another week has just flown by, and that's great, because it's time for Feedback Friday!

This week, Harvest Hannah has made her appearance and we celebrate Fall and give thanks for our great community. I would like to ask this - if you could wave your magic wand add anything to our Fall/Harvest celebrations, what would it be?

Looking forward to your replies. As we'll be giving thanks with our families next week, we'll let this one run for two weeks.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
10/10 malistaire needs a turkey hat! cyrus too, just because he'd look ridiculous.
ooh, maybe a turkey mount/pet, in addition to hannah's other offerings, or themed pet snacks.

those of us north of the wall celebrated thanksgiving back in october, so happy turkey day to my american friends~ i will not object if some turkey and potatoes happen to fall my way... so don't forget to share. :)

-von

Champion
Feb 06, 2010

I would add a snow/leaf globe to all seasons, like the spring one!!! The spring globe rains pink petals, the fall one should rain orange, and the summer one should rain green!!!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Would it be possible to make a hiding turkey plant/housing items? Where if it is a plant you gotta look for itarou d the house and it can appear in places that aren't gardening spots?

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Fall Themed Decorations in the Commons, kinda like what you guys do for Christmas but fall themed.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Maybe giving/thankful Quests OR maybe add Cooking Activity

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
Thanks Giving themed housing items and maybe a turkey pet.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would really like a leaf mount like the swirling green leaves but with fall leaves. I want to be able to buy it in the crown shop please.

It can be in packs as a temp mount or even as a perm mount but, enough with filling up all my storage with junk trying to get one mount, please.

I would like to see some cider around. The non alcoholic type of course.

I would like to be able to buy fall trees in all types of fall colors. All types of trees too.

Fall colors in everything.

Pumpkin Spice needs to be parodied. So quests with Pumpkin Spice as a theme.

Maybe a free the turkeys quest.

That's all for now.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2016
Definitely the barber shop some time soon!
Maybe something like hair change for a high gold price, and a complete face change for some sort of crowns transaction :)
Name change...? maybe not haha.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Hmmm....

I'd like a few things...

Maybe a limited addition house, possibly a pilgrim themed one, with a corn farm, small forested area, a little village with one room homes, and inside the woods a small American Indian themed home. The house could be called the Feasting Grounds in honor of Thanksgiving.

You could also release a few pets, maybe a Turkey Gobbler, like the red or jack o lantern gobbler pets, but with brown feathers and a beak.

Other ideas I have for Harvest Festival themed things include:
-Feasting Table Housing Item: A large table covered in a dozen different foods like Turkey, mashed potatoes, etc
-Cornucopia Housing Item: Gives a daily pet snack
-Maybe just throw a Harvest Pack in their for Joy and Giggles
-Maybe a giant turkey mount would be fun

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Free Cranberry Sauce pet snacks for both Wizards and Pirates!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Oh yes definitely barber shop. I also agree with the face change thing! Gold transaction would be good? But crowns is fine too :D anything to fix up the weird-looking hair and faces across the spiral

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Fall packs. Maybe with pilgrim's attire, pilgrim's wand of thanks, a version of the garden lot that's a field ripe and ready to harvest, different fall tree variants, Canadian goose pet (they migrate here fall through spring), Autumn Treant mount, non evil-looking versions of the cauldron housing items, lots of ripe plants.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Wow! Easy Question!

First: A quest line for each holiday, like the Nosferabbit Halloween Quest. They could occur at the major holiday within each of the four seasons (not sure what you would do for summer other than Summer Solstice). The Krampus quest, for me, was a bust because the rewards were SO bad. I either got nothing at all or a lump of coal. Appropriate for Krampus so the legend tells, but it got really old, really fast. Not sure I will bother with it this year.

Second: PLEASE, can we get more food items?! I would really like to set up a proper table, year round, not just for the holidays. Meat dishes, rice, vegetables, butter, milk in glasses, steaming mugs of COFFEE and cider! I don't want empty milk cartons and open cans of tomatoes. We could use more crafted recipes or put them in the Crown Shop. What about a pitcher of water or lemonade? Pirate101 has a lot more food items than Wizard does, both to set on the table and to stock up a pantry. Why can't we have them too?

Third: Decorations around Wizard City for the holidays and, please, update the general decor of Wizard City. It looks old and dated compared to the newer worlds in the game.

Fourth: NEW ITEMS for the holiday vendors - at least something new each year. This is a biggie. Every year I check out Spooky Bob, Harvest Hannah and Felix Navidad to see if they have anything new and every year I walk away disappointed. You are losing paying customers here! Why can't they feature a new, temporary holiday pet each year. What about new gear, wands, etc? After you buy from them once, you are done with them. Not smart and not efficient.

I would also love to see some more quests from the Professor and the Five B.O.X.E.S. The Lost Pages quests are fine, but we need more of those as well.

I can write at least a dozen more things, but will stop here. :)

Happy Wizarding!
Suzanne

Survivor
Sep 22, 2015

I would want there to be a new wig... Maybe dropped from some other boss like that. It should be normal hair but with special effects. Maybe a fire effect on the hair for fire and it drops from the final boss of fire cat alley... a stormy effect from the harvest lord.. maybe a death effect from lord nightshade...etc.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Matthew SilverFlame - Fire Level 125
Matthew FrostFlame - Ice Level 32
Wolf StormWraith - Storm Level 55

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
What about using the Golden Goose pet model to make a turkey pet?

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Well, there are some things I would like to see in Fall/Harvest celebrations.

1. New quests that involve us saving the festivities from crooks trying to ruin them.
2. Maybe a new universal Skeleton Key boss like the Krampus, or two or three, and have them badges for us to earn by defeating them. I really enjoyed having a universal Skeleton Key boss during the holidays, so we should have more like him.
3. Have Harvest Hannah voiceover for every time Wizards greet her. Hannah can't be silent, you know.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Defender
Nov 08, 2009
How about a
Turkey Costume
Turkey mount
Turkey Pet
A turkey shot game for the season only.
Find the turkey game, like finding the Smiths from Zeke.
Catch the turkey, have turkeys running around at random, and if you catch one you get one crown. Just for a few days
for Halloween, I would like to see more costumes come out. Either crown shop items both/or in the fishing chest.