Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Questions about the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
Traveling across the Spiral I see users attempting to use curse words in a form of using acronyms are switch up the spelling. I ask why Kingsisle doesn't change this.

Also, my second question is, what are the "Charms" for. I am not used to the Wizard101 message boards, only the Central boards. I am going to start using these boards more!

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
chase12345667 on Nov 14, 2017 wrote:
Traveling across the Spiral I see users attempting to use curse words in a form of using acronyms are switch up the spelling. I ask why Kingsisle doesn't change this.

Also, my second question is, what are the "Charms" for. I am not used to the Wizard101 message boards, only the Central boards. I am going to start using these boards more!
I don't know Q1
Q2, charms were a thing back then, KI removed it because it caused harassment and stuff... Someone a few months ago asked if there could be a "like" button, Dwrogyn then replied this story... And the following week, Charms appeared.... It's a like button

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
chase12345667 on Nov 14, 2017 wrote:

It think it is very hard for kingsisle to be able to censor everything that other user are saying like spelling a curse or foul language in a different(Yes I see it a lot too though) way because the word they are using to phrase the swear differentially maybe an actual word you need to use. And if the user if upsetting you or you don't like what he is saying remember you can always report or block that person.