Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you beat the dungeon beastclub

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I have tried this dungeon I don't know how many times and can not beat it ... whats the trick to beating this

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
CSIForensic on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
I have tried this dungeon I don't know how many times and can not beat it ... whats the trick to beating this
someone on the boards told me that the drops for this instance are broken, meaning that no one is farming it, therefore no guides have been written for it yet.

i did manage to find the beginnings of a guide on central, but it's not very accurate (either it's still in process or was written for test realm and ki has changed things).

all i know is that the counters for the cheats all trigger other cheats and you need a highly specialized team. if you are a casual player doing team up, it's probably best to wait until there's a guide.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
The drop rates for that dungeon are still in a work in progress. KI is aware that the drop rates are not right and are fixing them. Because of this, no one has been farming it so we have not been seeing any guides.

Once KI have fixed the drop rates, guides will be all over the place. Just gotta wait till then.