Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new crafting spell quests questions?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
for the first quest do you have to make a legendary weapon or can you use one of the ones you already made? if you do does it have to be for your school or can it be anyone? I am doing this on my fire and I already made the blowtorch staff and I don't want another one. and I'm short on gold so I don't really want to make yet another weapon all together! I am not nearly patient enough gather up enough ingredients for the revered weapons (nor can I get the arena tickets) so I wont going for revered so don't worry about that.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
the awesome pyroma... on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
for the first quest do you have to make a legendary weapon or can you use one of the ones you already made? if you do does it have to be for your school or can it be anyone? I am doing this on my fire and I already made the blowtorch staff and I don't want another one. and I'm short on gold so I don't really want to make yet another weapon all together! I am not nearly patient enough gather up enough ingredients for the revered weapons (nor can I get the arena tickets) so I wont going for revered so don't worry about that.
There's some confusion about this.

Some of us have been able to use a wand we previously crafted, others have found that didn't work and had to craft another one. The wand DOES have to be from your own school.

Since you're short on gold, first try doing the quest with the wand you made last year. If that works, great! If not... you'll have to craft another one.

Alia Misthaven