Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

W101 Hiatus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Soooo, I've been on a W101 hiatus for a good year or so and I'm so lost on this message board. What are these "charms" and how do you earn them?

Is this message board slowly becoming like the Wizard101 Central message boards?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
E Kim on Nov 10, 2017 wrote:
Soooo, I've been on a W101 hiatus for a good year or so and I'm so lost on this message board. What are these "charms" and how do you earn them?

Is this message board slowly becoming like the Wizard101 Central message boards?
"Charms" are the reader's way of showing approval of a post; as you can see, I've given you one!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
E Kim on Nov 10, 2017 wrote:

the charm button is basically the w101 equivalent of fb's 'like' button; use it just the same as you would 'like' on other social media sites.

as for this board vs the central one, gonna say no because i don't see any similarities beyond we all play this game. if you need immediate help, post to central as the boards here require 12-24 hours for mod approval.

-von

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Someone made a post early this year asking for bringing a like, dislike thing for posts... Admin Dworgyn (I butchered that) replied saying they had a "charm" thing way back when, and removed it because people started abusing it... (Don't ask how) but he added it back and see how it goes..

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
The post is probably on pages 10-30 .... So good luck on finding the link for proof.... I don't even remember the topic name,