Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forced to buy Twin Giants when it wasn't needed?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
In order to play the quest for James T. Pork in Zocalo I was forced to buy Twin Giants for no reason! I wasted 1995 crowns for an area that I didn't even need... Did anyone (crown players) experience this?

Hero
May 02, 2009
I have too and it's very annoying. I reported this on the test realm but it didn't get addressed. To me it makes no sense why an instance in the commons area of a world requires access to the final area of that world to enter.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
They are aware and went offline last night to fix this issue.

Per Dworgyn:

"Wizard101 will be offline from 3:00am to 5:00am US Central on 11/10/2017 for bug fixes. The following changes are being made:
Fixing a bug with "The Auroracle’s Riddle" Quest so players are no longer blocked from obtaining the next quest, "Sundering of Land and Sky."
Players will no longer be asked to purchase the wrong premium area when rescuing Pork in Azteca."

If already owned the Zocalo and you don't get reimbursed today, contact support. You should not have had to spend crowns for Twin Giants, so hopefully they will give them back.

Alia Misthaven