Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

does anybody even still want the divine?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
is the divine amulet from Hades even still desperately wanted anymore? I feel like ever since morganthe came out her amulets were better because of drop rates and the item card blades and the stats are almost the exact same.

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
The real question is: Do people still win the Divine?

Iv'e had farmed Hades many times and never got it, Iv'e asked my friends and they say they haven't won it. Apparently it is a very hard amulet to win because of the stats and your right, the morganthe one is very similar to the divine and is alot more easier to get which is why people farm morganthe rather than spend an hour in a long dungeon trying to win it. Farm Morganthe!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
The Divine Influence amulet is a ultra rare drop and that dungeon is sooo long.
The rat drops a 6% resist and 88 block and dark more drops a 4% pierce, 4% resist, and 30 crit.
I never saw the morganth amulet but i do know that crit and block are worth more on higher lvl items.
So I wouldn't farm tart for the divine amulet. its better off just skipping for now unless they added mount, house, and pet drops for something to farm there.