Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Hi I came back to playing after a year or so and I realized my pet kraken I got from my teacher is gone along with my storm hound, I'm pretty sure other pets like the jade oni and cyclops and
many others are gone also but the school one's and storm hound were most important. my gryphon mount I got for the 40 dollar massive fantasy palace is gone also but i'll post that in a different section, please help, I feel cheated of time and money.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Check your bank on all your wizards.

Also, check your shared bank, or try going to all your houses and checking.

It's odd for your pets to just disappear.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you check all of your wizards, their houses (inside and out), their backpacks, their banks, the shared bank, etc. Maybe you moved these pets and mounts to other wizards and just don't remember doing it since it was so long ago.

Another question is, did anyone else have access to your account?

I hope they turn up for you, or that you can at least find an explanation.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
yeah its really weird, I definitely checked all the houses multiple times, I tried doing the pick up all option just incase it was placed somewhere in the house, nothing. these were important pets also. and my gryphon mount me and my older brother both got one on our accounts, it was cool to have them together now its gone, the pets are very important the gryphon was actual money however.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I only have one other wizard and he only has a dorm so it was easy to check him, nothing though, ive checked everything multiple times, its so weird

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, my final option would you to query this with KI.

You can try contacting them and see if they can lend some assistance. Wouldn't hurt to, you know?

support@wizard101.com

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I could 'swear' a lot of my pets went missing from my backpack too. I went to the test realm with a lot of pets. I came back from it with only a few.

Maybe they are all exploring the test realm. I have no idea.