Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much luck have you had with The Rat's drops?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I really want the deck he drops, I've been doing about 2-3 runs everyday and 2/3 of the times I get ONLY reagents and useless TC.
If I do get gear drops, it's not my school or is not better then my current gear.

Is this only my horrible luck or are others with me in this pit of horrible luck?

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
No its not you. The odds of actually obtaining your school gear if very low. Apparently farming hours on end is supposed to be fun. I'm not sure when frustration and disappointment actually became fun but I guess it has.

I wish I had a better answer for you but it is what it is. This is nothing new and has been going on since darkmore was added. I'm not sure why getting a different school's gear is appropriate but I guess it could be worse and could be nontransferable but hey the day isn't over yet so.....

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I got a few of his decks when he first came out, but I don't know if the drop rate has been adjusted since then. It's been awhile since I did that fight.

I hope you're able to wrestle it out of him soon! Farming can be a real pain sometimes.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Vanessa Mythdust on Oct 31, 2017 wrote:
I got a few of his decks when he first came out, but I don't know if the drop rate has been adjusted since then. It's been awhile since I did that fight.

I hope you're able to wrestle it out of him soon! Farming can be a real pain sometimes.
I'm used to not getting what I'm farming for, I'm sure we all are. But Rasputin is the final boss of an entire world. Just getting reagents and TC seriously pains my heart.