Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

RARE EARTHQUAKE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2017
I am questing in Azteca and I haven't been earthquaked once while questing. this is ridiculous. I have blade stacked using all the blades in my deck and I never get quaked. This is outrageous, I can't even get hit with a medusa. Please make myth mobs spam earth and medusa more

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Hold on, you're requesting Myth Mobs spam Earth and Medusa more? o:

Odd Request.

I remember my days of questing in Azteca and I still got hit with Medusa, Balisks and even Earth I:

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
please tell me your kidding. earthquake is probably my least favorite spell. nothing is worse than having this used on you. I say either make it so it happens less often or leave it alone.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Dylan SpellBreaker on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
I am questing in Azteca and I haven't been earthquaked once while questing. this is ridiculous. I have blade stacked using all the blades in my deck and I never get quaked. This is outrageous, I can't even get hit with a medusa. Please make myth mobs spam earth and medusa more
What?!

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Is this a change, or is Dylan just lucky? I remember getting hit by lots of Earthquakes and Medusas while in Azteca.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Dylan SpellBreaker on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
Nice! what luck. Just once, I'd love to quest In Azteca without getting hit with earthquake and Medusa.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
They toned Azteca down about a year ago. I remember earlier wizards getting slammed with Lord of Winter, Efreet, Spinysaur, etc. but not many Earthquakes. Instead, the Myth mobs seemed to prefer Medusa and the Calendar spell.

The wizard I sent through Azteca recently didn't field half so many Efreets and Lords of Winter as I remember hating from when Azteca was new. And honestly, I'm not complaining - the world is already excessively long and tedious when all I wanted was to get her to Polaris and Mirage. Anything that speeds questing up is okay by me.

Alia Misthaven, 120
Sierra Stormcaller, 100

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I get hit with lots and lots of frogs. I'm starting to hate the big frog spell.