Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why wont it let me pay for a membership?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2013
I just changed my card and activated it. I am trying to get a membership. it keeps popping up with a message saying this:
Oops! An unexpected problem has occurred. We have not billed your PayPal account, so feel free to re-try the purchase. If the problem persists, please contact Wizard101 Support at: Support@Wizard101.com.

What do i do? it is confusing me and upsetting me! I have tried thus far about ten times! I just want a membership!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Here are some suggestions to help you figure out why you couldn't purchase the membership at that time:

1) Check with your credit card company to make sure they aren't rejecting the charge.

2) Make sure your account number and expiration date are both correct at PayPal.

3) If using a PayPal balance to pay, make sure that account has funds.

4) Try again today, in case there was a problem with the servers.

5) Contact KI Support to see if they can help you.

Support@Wizard101.com.

My best guess is, either there was a problem with your PayPal account, or with one of the servers not being quite right at the time you were trying to upgrade your membership.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I know back in September I also tried to renew my membership, and it wouldn't let me . and I tried for three days . I'll try again in November. I hope it works then.