Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Hello everybody! I haven't played this game in years and I've decided to come back after I remembered this. I left off at level 54. What should I start doing at level 54? I know I should continue my Celestia main quests or should I start farming Loremaster for spells? Also, would it be a good idea to solo Celestia?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Back!

As for your queries:

How far are you in Celestia?
School?
Gear?

Farming Loremaster might just force you to leave the game again...You just returned..

Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
Well it depends on what school you are in. Let's say you were life or storm. Then do Celestia. Make sure to pick up enchantments on the way. Loremaster isn't a good idea for your level. You should probably ask for help. Also if you need to go watch some walkthroughs to see some strategies since you hadn't played in awhile. Good luck!

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
First things first, welcome back!

I say pick up where you last left off or, if you didn't do it yet, do Wintertusk. The quests gives a good amount of XP, allows you to get school-specific pets, and there's crafted gear that is a decent replacement for Waterworks gear. Loremaster...eh, I personally didn't farm her because of the low drop rate, so I just crafted the spell I wanted instead (you need Legendary Artisan and access to the vendors to do that btw).

Celestia isn't really a hard world, so it's not a bad idea to solo. There's really only one dungeon that is almost impossible to solo and it's the last one before you go to Zafaria.

Good luck!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
My honest response is: it is a game, it's mean to be fun. Do what makes you happy in the game each and every single time you play it.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Welcome back, as a fellow returnee I bid you greetings.

I soloed pretty much all of Celestia. There are a few bosses where you'll need to do a team-up.

My recommendation is to finish up Grizzlehiem and start on Wintertusk as you finish up Celestia.

But as Sparkletude said, it's game. Do whatever is fun for you.

Steven Ghoststsalker

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
What I recommend first is for you to just check out where you left off years ago, just to get used to, then start progressing into your current quests. That’s what I did on my old account.

Me: Nicholas GhostFist school