Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maze -- Pet Game

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Is the maze game new in Pet Pavilion?

It's kind of like Pac Man except you guide your pet around the maze. It eats things (you can choose from apple, pizza slice or other things), and tries to avoid ghosts, and pick up stars for extra bonuses.

I like it the best of the games so far. I do not remember it being in the Pavilion before.

If it's new -- can we keep it?

The stars do not always pick up on first attempt and I had to back up and go forward again a couple times in some cases, but otherwise it's fun. The ghosts don't move that fast so I feel like my pet has a chance. I could only go a couple times before getting bored but that's just me.

I plan to try it some more, using some of the other items, for variety.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Nope. The maze game has been there since pet training began - it's the only one I bother playing all the way thru 'cause I'm always guaranteed to get 4 points.

The original games are tucked along the walls and the "new" games are on either side of the hatchery, but even the newer games are a couple of years old now.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It actually been there forever, just hidden behind the hedge!

Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
sorry that this isnt on topic, but whats your ign so you can pm me when your jack o lantern is adult im not very good with the forums and wont know when you reply

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
slobbber on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
sorry that this isnt on topic, but whats your ign so you can pm me when your jack o lantern is adult im not very good with the forums and wont know when you reply
Not sure what IGN is sorry and we can't give out personal info in here anyway.
To be honest it might be several weeks before I get it finished training so you might be best off just going to Pet Pavilion and asking around. It probably would be quicker, too.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thanks for the replies!

I like how they decorated the maze for Halloween, and since it has ghosts walking around in the maze it seems very Halloween-appropriate!