Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fraudelent Billing Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2017
Well here is the story and if anyone has a solution, I would love to hear it.
I have terrible luck when it comes to pack opening so I have a tendency to buy more small amounts of crowns in order to get better results. Anyway it is Halloween season so of course I had to go on a spending spree on that new Gloomthorn pack. As a result of spending lots of money in a short period of time, my account has been flagged for suspicious billing activity. So every time I attempt to purchase something with my debit card it comes up with the same message that states...

"We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase at this time. This account has been flagged for suspicious or potentially fraudulent billing activity. For your safety, please contact customer support at: Support@Wizard101.com with a subject of 'Suspect Billing Activity' for assistance."

I did email them and am waiting for a response.
Any ideas on how I can fix this mess I got myself into?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry about that! Better safe than sorry. You've done the right thing in contacting Customer Support.

Standard support response time is 24-48 hours; however, you should have received back an email with a Customer Support ticket number regardless. If you still haven't heard from support, please contact us back with your Customer Support ticket number, and we'll see the next steps you need to take.