Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing fire spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2015
So, I am currently a level 85 fire wizards. The last spell I've received was rain of fire at level 68. I've been searching my quest book and going to falmea frequently, but I've yet to get a quest from her. In addition to not getting spells I haven't been receiving quests to get my school pets. The only pet I've received is helephant. I hope someone can help me find a solution to this problem

- Tristan AshRider level 85

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
PyroManiac71 on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
So, I am currently a level 85 fire wizards. The last spell I've received was rain of fire at level 68. I've been searching my quest book and going to falmea frequently, but I've yet to get a quest from her. In addition to not getting spells I haven't been receiving quests to get my school pets. The only pet I've received is helephant. I hope someone can help me find a solution to this problem

- Tristan AshRider level 85
This link to "Fire School Spells" should help you.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells#axzz4v0muT4i5

It shows every Spell for that School, along with the 'requirements / pre-requisites', and 'who gives the Spell', and "the Source (like from a Quest)'.

On that list, you can click on anything that is a "blue link" for more specific details.

And don't forget to get your "free Spells" from the "Other Trainers" on that list. :)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You didn't do Grizzleheim. Right? Or Wintertusk?

Go do them both, right now. All of your spells and pets are locked away until you open up the Nordriland part of Wintertusk.

Here's how you'll find yourself getting back on track:

When you work through Grizzleheim and get a couple of quests into Mirkholm Keep, you'll be summoned for a level 35 spell, Fuel. For further spells, you'll have to complete Grizzleheim, defeat the Coven, and get sent to Wintertusk.

When you get a couple of quests into Sudriland, Wintertusk, you'll be summoned for another spell. I think this one is Power Link, earned at level 55. Once you get that, you should head over to Avalon where two more utility spell quests will be waiting and also a quest for a stronger minion spell.

But for pets you'll have to keep going through Wintertusk.

When you get a couple of quests into Nordrilund, Wintertusk, you'll be summoned for your level 58 pet. As soon as you get that pet, you will be sent out again to get your level 78 pet.

There's no school spell at level 78, only the pet. At level 88 Falmea will call you again for Sun Serpent.

This link lists all of your spells in case you want to check for other missing spells.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells#axzz4vB8Xrshz

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven
Rowan Ashcloud

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Survivor
May 05, 2015