Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightmare Pet Drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
I'm trying to farm Mirror Lake and Lord Nightshade as much as I can hoping the Halloween pet Nightmare will drop. I need it since I don't have a good death pet but I can't seem to get it. Is it like a super rare drop? Does it even drop at all anymore? Is Mirror Lake or Lord Nightshade easier to get it from? I hope it get it soon.

~Natalie lvl 96
~Natalie lvl 41

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, it's a Crowns Only Pet, so expect to farm for a while. Personally, most of my Holiday Pets have been given to me by Lord Nightshade. The fact that he's much easier makes him an ideal foe. I've noticed over the years how rather mean he has with coughing them up.

But I think it just comes down to luck at the end of each run. Just to add though, Baron Mordecai also drops the pet if you want to give him a try.

Good Luck

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
The nightmare pet still drops in the areas you farm. It is just luck . Pets in general are rare drops. Since the nightmare pet is a holiday and a crown pet, it will be even harder to get as a drop. Just keep trying to get the pet. Also, getting this pet won't necessarily give you good talents(Although it looks awesome). If you want a pet with good talents just make a request on Wizard101 pet central.Someone should be there to hatch with you. Happy Farming!

P.S.: Next time put any question having to do with pets in the pet section of the message boards so it will be easier for all the experts to find and answer this question.

Tarlac Deathblade- 120
Tarlac Mythblade- 58
Tarlac Stormblade 22

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Wizard Bae on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
I'm trying to farm Mirror Lake and Lord Nightshade as much as I can hoping the Halloween pet Nightmare will drop. I need it since I don't have a good death pet but I can't seem to get it. Is it like a super rare drop? Does it even drop at all anymore? Is Mirror Lake or Lord Nightshade easier to get it from? I hope it get it soon.

~Natalie lvl 96
~Natalie lvl 41
Yes, the holiday Pets are very rare drops. This link shows all of the drop list for that Pet:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Nightmare#axzz4v0muT4i5