Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have lost my mounts. PLEASE HELP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2009
I play with my kids and have been playing off and on since the game launched. My daughter has been complaining that she would like to have my cloud mount. So today, I put all of my mounts, I had about 5 that I've won throughout the game, in our shared bank and now they are GONE.

What have I done!!??! I don't even want to tell her. I had never used the shared bank system but I thought it was so that all players on one account could share items.

If I've deleted them somehow, who can I contact to restore these mounts? I had 2 clouds, a big red prehistoric bird looking thing, a horse, a raven and 2 mean looking bulls...at least I think they are bulls. The rest were cheap 1 day winnings, a few horses and a couple of brooms.

Why didn't I just leave well enough alone!

Ever have one of those days?!? :)

But seriously, please help me.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You can contact KI to have them restored.

But, before you do, check your Bank and Bag on all your characters on the account.

support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that. The best thing to do is contact KI through their support email. The might be able to restore your mounts. For future reference in case you accidentally deleted your mounts, there is a lock option enabled through the option menu which allows you to lock your items preventing them from being deleted or sold.Also, you said you play with your daughter sometimes which means that you must be on different accounts. The shared bank only allows transfer of trade items within one account. This means that you cannot transfer an item from your account to her account. Good luck on finding your mounts!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Make sure you checked the "shared bank" tab when you went looking for your mounts.

Also, did one of your kids already retrieve the mounts?

Did they end up in your own bank instead of the shared bank?

If after checking everywhere you find your mounts have truly vanished or may have been accidentally deleted, contact KI support immediately. Click the Help? icon at the top right corner. There's a pretty good chance you can get everything back if you contact them in time. Do it right now.

Good luck and hope you get them back!

Alia Misthaven