Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life craftable Aoe heal

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I know for a fact that when the new world comes out, we will have new spells. I am VERY much hoping that life gets a new aoe attack spell because they have had to stick with the forest lord their whole time of playing, but I also know that life wizards are wanting a new aoe spell to choose from as well. I think we should be able to all be able to craft a spell, and earn a spell. I think life wizards should be able to craft a new aoe spell for healing. I know that the rebirth is perfectly fine, but many life wizards are wanting something like this, and I would much rather get an aoe attack than an aoe heal in my opinion, so I think that life should be able to craft an aoe shadow heal (Because healers never really use shadow pips), as well as all of the other schools can also craft a type of spell that fits for their school.

What I am really hoping for in the new world is:

Life gets an aoe attack spell
All of the schools get a new craftable spell that requires shadow pips

Thanks for reading!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
What I find strange is that Death can do an AOE damage spell and HEAL at the same time. Oh the number of battles that have drug on far longer than they should because I need to spend pips on healing and then build back up to attack.

If ANY school would understand how to manipulate LIFE energy to both attack and heal, I would've thought it would be Life.

I would love to see a AOE Attack/heal caster spell and higher HEAL number HAF spell

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
We sorta kinda got one in Wings of Fate, but the heal is too garbage to even be considered. Even going full healing, it is better to Rebirth and Unicorn than the low tick heal.

I definitely would like a new AOE heal since the only two trainable heals: Unicorn and Rebirth (WoF does not count) and they are about 7-8 years old.

I don't really agree with every school getting a new craftable spell as that would really put a strain on reagents.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
It's confirmed by KI that the pigsie(AoE heal) spell from the wysterian lore pack will be made craftable in a later update. If they could push it up to this update that would be ideal.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Eric Stormbringer on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
It's confirmed by KI that the pigsie(AoE heal) spell from the wysterian lore pack will be made craftable in a later update. If they could push it up to this update that would be ideal.
Craftable?

I've been trying for the better part of 2 months to get all the Amber I need for Goat Monk. I'm still two short.

No telling how long it will take me to get the Amber for Luminous Weaver

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Pouffy23 on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
I know for a fact that when the new world comes out, we will have new spells. I am VERY much hoping that life gets a new aoe attack spell because they have had to stick with the forest lord their whole time of playing, but I also know that life wizards are wanting a new aoe spell to choose from as well. I think we should be able to all be able to craft a spell, and earn a spell. I think life wizards should be able to craft a new aoe spell for healing. I know that the rebirth is perfectly fine, but many life wizards are wanting something like this, and I would much rather get an aoe attack than an aoe heal in my opinion, so I think that life should be able to craft an aoe shadow heal (Because healers never really use shadow pips), as well as all of the other schools can also craft a type of spell that fits for their school.

What I am really hoping for in the new world is:

Life gets an aoe attack spell
All of the schools get a new craftable spell that requires shadow pips

Thanks for reading!

Actually "LAMASSU" can be used as an AOE. It's the only spell a wizard has complete control over to choose how many creature you want to hit. Keep in mind that more you divide your attacks less damage the spell will do per enemy. If you want an AOE spell something like "FOREST LORD", yea I can see that. There's always room for new spells. "LEAFSTORM" will also make a nice little Craftable AOE spell.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Area51Alien on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
Craftable?

I've been trying for the better part of 2 months to get all the Amber I need for Goat Monk. I'm still two short.

No telling how long it will take me to get the Amber for Luminous Weaver

Steven Ghoststalker
Your best bet for consistent amber is a king parsley garden. Otherwise, lvl 90+ can farm the gladiator in Olympus.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Your best bet for consistent amber is a king parsley garden. Otherwise, lvl 90+ can farm the gladiator in Olympus.
Still 13 levels away from 90

I must be the worst King Parsley gardener in history. I have every plant I can fit into the 15-energy circle either KP or DNF I've only gotten 6 amber in about two months.

Frustrated
Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Area51Alien on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:

I must be the worst King Parsley gardener in history. I have every plant I can fit into the 15-energy circle either KP or DNF I've only gotten 6 amber in about two months.

Frustrated
Steven Ghoststalker
Skip King Parsley and don't wait for Cronus. Find a friend and start hitting up the Gladiator, who is a secret boss inside Mt. Olympus. He's challenging to solo but with one other person it's a fairly routine fight.

Be sure to carry cleanse charm or have an off-school wand to get rid of the 75% weakness he tosses at you.

The Gladiator and Cronus both drop Amber about 1 of 4 battles, which is a much faster rate than trying to get it from plants.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Level 90+ is incorrect. Wizards can farm the Gladiator in Olympus for Amber at level 60+ unless KI recently changed it

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Area51Alien on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:

Frustrated
Steven Ghoststalker
You might need a bigger plot. Try to time your elder harvests with double gardening rewards as well to double your plants and amber rewards. Also other users are right, you can access gladiator prior to lvl 90 so you might want to gather a friend or 2 and farm him.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Freshta on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
Skip King Parsley and don't wait for Cronus. Find a friend and start hitting up the Gladiator, who is a secret boss inside Mt. Olympus. He's challenging to solo but with one other person it's a fairly routine fight.

Be sure to carry cleanse charm or have an off-school wand to get rid of the 75% weakness he tosses at you.

The Gladiator and Cronus both drop Amber about 1 of 4 battles, which is a much faster rate than trying to get it from plants.

Alia Misthaven
Thank you for the advice

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I’m pretty sure that anybody can farm Gladiator, so long as they’re at least level 30. I never heard about level requirements needed to beat him.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I love how this was about a craftable spell and it turned into a discussion about amber lol.

Anyways, I hope the aoe wysteria heal is craftable because that is PERFECT for healing a team, while saving pips. It's an aoe heal that ony costs 4 pips and it does double the unicorn. I love it. I hope we can get that in the next update or so as well as an aoe attack spell.

BUT I do realize however that every update, the pip count increases every time we get a new shadow spell. At first, it was 5, then 6, and next might be 7 (I hope not). This wouldn't really help with conserving pips because the forest lord is already 8, and we need an aoe that saves us less pips, but is also a shadow spell