Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bump the sale please?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I was looking forward to buying the 90,000 crowns, but banks are closed on the weekends, and they will also be closed tomorrow for Columbus day. Can we please get another day or so? I have no way of buying anything for 3 whole days because of the weekend and he Holidays, so I was hoping we can get a little extension. It's your business, so I am not expecting you to, but many people haven't able to buy anything these past 3 days. Thanks for reading!!

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I don't know why my post was deleted... This isn't being rude or anything and it fits in the discussion.

I am hoping the sale gets bumped for a couple more days. On weekends, banks are closed, and also this monday, we have a holiday so that means that banks are also closed on monday. That is 3 days of people not being able to access their accounts. I was very much looking forward to buying the 90,000 crowns, but I have no access to my card until banks open up, and they will open up after the sale ends, so I am hoping that this gets taken into consideration and the sale gets bumped. I feel that many people can relate to this and it really frustrates me because I have nothing that I can do about this sale because I have no access to my account. Please take this into consideration. I also don't know why my post was deleted before. It had nothing wrong on it

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi. Just so you know, your post never was deleted, but I have now merged them together. Your feedback was forwarded on to Marketing.