Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns Button?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2017

Anyone know if the [Earn Crowns] button works? Pressing it starts a "thinking" swirl resolving in an "oops There was a problem with your purchase. Please close this window and try again." ... been trying periodically since August without a difference.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2016
Just a question, where are you from (just say country). Dont know if it's against the rules to ask this kind of questions since it's kind of private.

But i asked for a reason, since the "Earn Crowns" button is loading surveys (video), so if you live in Sweden (like me). You probably wouldn't be getting that many videos to watch, and then i dont really know if they're loading the survey/videos via API since that will only do so some will show and some wont.

+ there's is so many age restricted survey/videos now these days so probably that many videos wont show, and i'm pretty sure the "Wizard101 Developer Team" have made a limit on how many videos you can watch per day so people dont abuse the "Earn Crowns" function.

PS: Not sure if this would answer your problem since it's saying something about a purchase :(.

Sorry for my bad "England".

Regards
Arti

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010