Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrd Pet?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay so I have 2 Ancient Pets that I am interested in combining, but want feedback. One is a Rescue Rover and the other is a Lump of Coal. I am wondering what would happen if I combined the 2 of them? I really like my Rescue Rover (dog lover) and the Lump of Coal has some interesting stats already.

But is it worth it?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It could be worth it ... if you know exactly which of the Coal's talents you want to transfer over and if you have a lot of patience to keep trying through multiple failures.

Hatching is a numbers game, you will sometimes get the right pet back but the wrong talents, and sometimes the right talents on the wrong pet. But if you are patient and persistent, you will eventually get the perfect combination you've been dreaming of.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If they are both first generation pets, not it is probably not worth it. As for hatching those two you can get either pet back, not sure if its 50/50 but it is random, I do not think they make a hybrid but you can check the wiki.