Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

holidays 2017

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
what do you think KI is going to do for halloween and christmas what do you think they should add something new this year. i like what they have been doing every year but i want something new this year what about you guys?

Elie Dark Lvl 60

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
There's an entire thread about what people want to see for Halloween this year.
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/halloween-ideas-8ad6a4255e7a51f8015e9000bb485fab?page=1

As for Christmas, I want Wizard City to be more decorated, it should be night and you can see the North Star. More decorations and it should be snowing.

New pack, new dungeons, new spells. A lot like what I want for Halloween but it's Christmas. They should do a 12 days of Christmas thing, for 12 days you get gifts from the Crown Shop. Might be a lot to ask for a random pack for the 12 days but that would be awesome.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Katie12231996 on Sep 23, 2017 wrote:
what do you think KI is going to do for halloween and christmas what do you think they should add something new this year. i like what they have been doing every year but i want something new this year what about you guys?

Elie Dark Lvl 60
There is a topic for Halloween ideas I hope people will use :)

Christmas? No idea, Halloween isn't here yet.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I was going to say why are we talking Christmas now... But given the lead time needed for programming and artwork it might be too late for Christmas 2017.

So that said, perhaps a quest where a certain jolly old elf needs help delivering packages.

12 days of Christmas gifts.

A Christmas themed Gravulum quest

An infestation of "bad elves" across the spiral

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
Area51Alien your idea sounds really good hope to see it in the spiral

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
They could add in Chanukah quest and have you find the candles.