Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't have Storm Prism in my spell book. bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, My storm level 61 don't have the Storm Prism spell. i checked the whole spell book but it's not there.

can anyone help me please?

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
It was a side quest you must have missed. I posted a link that should help you trace back and do the quest.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Charge_It_Up#axzz4tK5jt7nX

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Serious questions: you answering these will help us pinpoint what went wrong.

Do you have "Lightning Strike?" (level 0, complete Unicorn Way)

If not, then look for a quest called Enrollment in your quest log. It will take you to various teachers in Ravenwood. Once you finish this quest, your other spell quests will come, one after another, until you're mostly caught up.

Do you have "Storm Blade?" (level 12)

Do you have your water elemental minion? (level 18)

Do you have "Supercharge?" (level 35, open Mirkholm Keep area of Grizzleheim)

Do you have "Insane Bolt?" (level 55, open Sudrilund area of Wintertusk/Grizzleheim)

Do you have your Kraken pet? (level 58, open Nordrilund area of Wintertusk/Grizzleheim)

If you don't have any of these, but do have Lightning Strike, then look for a quest called Leyden Lab and/or Charge It Up in your quest book. These would be Wizard City quests that you should have completed at level 7 to get your Storm Prism spell.

For Supercharge, Insane Bolt and all future utility spells and pets, you must complete Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. Go ahead and get those started if you haven't done them already. You must quest to the right areas of Grizzleheim before you can earn the level 35 & 55 spells, or the level 58 (and all future) pets.

Good luck and post back if you need further help.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
also: Did you do white owl tower in Avalon's, the Wild??? You need to do it; then there is a unicorn up the hill from Toadstool village where you get the MASS prisms.