Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wrong house

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
I know staff is very busy with the DDOS attacks. I don't know if this is part of it or just another problem. I wanted to go to my storm house to go to the jewel vault there and instead I landed in Red Barn Farm. It was the ghoul realm over 3 different times today. Yes I did log out and log in to try again. Only one wizard on this account.

Thanks for all KI staff for all they do to keep W101 and P101 safe and secure. ..for dealing with the hurricane at work and at home in Texas and working on a long holiday weekend.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for your report, and this is a bug that had been reported by others before the DDOS attacks. We'll be sure to ask our QA team to further investigate it.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
Thanks Dworgn, I forgot to add that I did land on the OUTSIDE of storm place but when I went inside it was Red Barn Farm. It might make a difference in what to focus on for the techs.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
Just to let you know--the problem is fixed. Many thanks.

Thanks for working so hard on all these DDOS attacks. Much appreciated. Wonderful game site and awesome staff in both W101 and P101.