Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monster Mash! :D

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Apparently Monster Mash was overpowered or something and instead of fixing it, they removed it?

I'm not sure, but that's as much as I was able to find out. All I'm saying is, please add this spell back. Tweak it if you must, make it a Halloween drop, I don't care. I just want to get my grubby hands on it, someway somehow.

It goes perfectly with Sacred Charge, Burning Rampage, and Catch of the Day.

Defender
Jan 24, 2009
I doubt KI cares enough about death to give them an actually good spell. They even took away the treasure card of mash and left overpowered treasure cards like Articzilla,burnzilla,Brulee sucre,balance efreet, storm efreet,Ashen bones(stronger than skeletal dragon epic enchanted) and etc. Notice how everything decent death gets somehow eventually gets nerfed? Rampage is 5 pips is just as op as Mash and easier to combo.They never took the same precautions to nerf it. Lord of night needs to be changed completely. Also before anyone says anything i am not suggesting nerf any spells but at least make it fair and reasonable.

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
I just like the animation.

Technically, there's a Staff in the Professor's Horde (why you hording the good stuff Prof?) that has Monster Mash as a may cast, significantly weaker than the treasure card version, but still.

Also, there's a spell where the Evil Snowman gets stampeded by Woolly Mammoths. That feels like it belongs in the same vein of two or more spells interacting. However, it's a quest spell? Huh.