Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice triple double or ward pet wanted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
Hi everyone!
I just made an ice wizard, and I was thinking of how much easier it would be if he had an ice triple double pet or a ward pet, as I want to focus on resistance. I have been looking around in the pet hatcheries, but it's very difficult to find people who are willing to hatch there. So if you have an ice triple double pet or a ward pet and you would be willing to hatch, let me know!

Luke Skywalker, level 120

Survivor
Dec 05, 2015
Hey I'm a max level ice and I wanted to help out however can't currently log in for a week so if you still have trouble finding a ward pet I can help you out

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
resist boots on Sep 17, 2017 wrote:
Hey I'm a max level ice and I wanted to help out however can't currently log in for a week so if you still have trouble finding a ward pet I can help you out
Hello! Thanks for responding, we could meet up whenever you want, I'm always up for getting a ward pet :P
Thank you in advance!

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Hi,

I have an ice elf with double damage and double resist. I have quite a few other ice pets as well. Let me know if you're interested in hatching. I am usually in Kelvin realm, CST.

Thanks!

Erin Dusk Weaver, level 120 ice

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
I have an imperfect pet. I have spell proof and two wards. It failed at mega with storm spear.
If you would like to meet reply