Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
TimeGaming on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
Same with me! I agree that there are probably people out for vengeance. I don't know why they want to bring misery to the players of Wizard101 & Pirate101. One minute, I can log in, the next I get booted out! I'm only able to play for a maximum of 20 - 30 minutes before i'm kicked out of the game. These DDOS Attacks are getting out of hand. These people who are trying to get INFORMATION from the players of Wizard101 & Pirate101. But also KingsIsle doesn't need to place this on the players shoulders. Myself, and probably several other players, have to change their passwords constantly just to help counter these attacks! Hopefully they will stop by the end of the weekend. Good Luck to KingIsle, and I stand for all of the players if they like it or not, we hope you get the job done, and the game to work again!

Your the best, and we all fully support you
We hope you get the job done, and these attacks stop.

~ Fellow player, LightningLion615
These DDOS attacks don't attack accounts specifically. There is no need to change your password all the time during this. People are not "hacking" into your account with this DDos Attack. They are just overwhelming the servers to pretty much make it so people cant be on the game. Aka flooding the server with Bogus Data and the servers cant Hold players because the flooded data is too much. Your account isn't being attacked, no one is accessing your account. However I am not saying you shouldn't change your password once in awhile. Once Every Month is a Safe Bet.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I'm on East Coast and haven't been able to log on at home since the DDOS attacks first started. I have a slower computer so maybe it's just down for people like me.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
ShanieOManiac on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
I'm on East Coast and haven't been able to log on at home since the DDOS attacks first started. I have a slower computer so maybe it's just down for people like me.
If you're still unable to get around the Error 119 messages you've been encountering, please contact our Customer Support for more assistance.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game