Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
well it has been a pain but they are working on it so I say thank you.

Survivor
May 16, 2012
This is so ridiculous, I've been waiting all day for the game to be fixed. Why is this taking so long? I just want to play Wizard101, is that too much to ask for?

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Annoyingly, I just got in for long enough to port home to sort one of my characters gardens, then got kicked. Now concerned that as well as not get any of the double gardening rewards, all my plants will be dead by the time I manage to login. Guess I'll keep trying, but it's already past midnight UK time and I could probably do with getting some sleep at some point.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2014
It's 6:30 here in Kansas. I just got on long enough to do the weekly quest then got kicked off. So I guess it wasn't a total loss

Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
MarissaSoulStalker on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I guess we were simply not invited to the Wizard birthday party. It's been over 12 hours. The programmers must be at the party because it shouldn't this long.
Yeah.. You'd think they would extend the party a few days for us all to catch up

Survivor
May 13, 2012
I am having the same problem I even uninstalled and re installed the game

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
yes please kingsisle i am like having with draws from wiz it relaxes me but i can not connect! after just going threw Harvey and our electric back on i was looking forward to playing, i was actually on training pets than poof i was logged out and could not log back in help

Survivor
Nov 08, 2015
I haven't been able to go onto the game since at least 3:30, please fix this error!!

Jesse Storm, lvl 120

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
Guys, please stop complaining that you can't get on the game. Yes, we're mad, yes, we're upset, but Harvey did hit near the base. I'm sure Kingsile is working as fast as they can to figure out what the problem is.
However, we haven't gotten an update since 2:55pm Eastern US. If one of the admins wouldn't mind, could we please have an update on the current situation? Thanks in advance!
Darby UnicornFlower-102
Darby Seacloud-33
Darby StarWraith-23
Darby-13
Genevieve RoseStone-12

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
Survivor
May 13, 2012
still not able to login to the game is there any updates

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
Just tried to login. Got Error 109. Can't access the game.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2014
I have been trying to get on all day!! I have not been able to. I wish there was an update from KI!!

Survivor
May 02, 2010
The game is doing the same thing to me. I try and log in and it won't work.

Survivor
May 20, 2012
still not loading - I think I could use a pair of roller skates from Wizard for being offline all day :)

Survivor
May 28, 2015
Yep, same issue here. I tried redownloading the game to fix the issue and it states there is an error with the setup.exe file, turns out it's just missing upon redownload too, so I'm hoping its something automatically added when the game will load again.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
So i try logging in today on both w101 and p101 but neither work. there is no maintanace message (that was yesterday) it just wont let me play. Its not my wifi as i can use other things like yt and google.

This is what it says. You were unable to connect to Wizard101 (doesnt say im banned and i dont how i would be anyway)

Is the game down? if so why when they just started the birthday celebrations? and will they extend the birthday as we cant get on to play? If its just me then why?
Its not just you. I can get on google and such as well, but I tried multiple times to log on at about 7:48 P.M. (Eastern Time). I really don't want to waste any time on my current membership and was planning to quest and train today, so I am hoping as well that they'll fix it soon.

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 106
Fallon Hexshard- 49

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Hey everyone,

I tried to log in and it said that I could not connect to wizard101 but I had a perfectly fine internet connection. I had uninstalled it and reinstalled it recently so I wonder if that may be part of the problem. Anyone have any idea what this might be?

-Thanks

Survivor
Jul 30, 2017
RaspberrySpraypain... on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Still not working xD fix your game please D: maybe give us rewards for the issue and our trouble
Rewards? Don't you mean compensation?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2016
Survivor
Apr 21, 2013
Still not working sadly i guess i have to wait a little longer

~Savannah AngleBlossom level 75 diviner~

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Still not working at 6:53 central.... Been waiting to play with my boyfriend all day...

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
I would like to know if. I get this day back added to my membership.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2017
7:52pm eastern time and game is still not working. I hope tomorrow it will be up and running. I love wizard101 and I spend most of my day playing with other grandmothers like me and my grandchildren. We miss our game play very much. So looking forward for them to fix it. I am sure they are trying hard to fix the problem.