Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Survivor
Jul 15, 2014
Thanks for at least letting me know whats up, I was getting to the point where I was about to just give up on it all together, but now I think I will wait it out, I really wouldn't want to give up all my wizards anyway.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
i am having trouble with pirates to not just wizards is it because of the flood

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I thought I was the only one! My game isn't loading either. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon! I love Wizard101!

Survivor
May 13, 2016
I am having problems logging in as well , please fix please having DT's lol

Survivor
May 24, 2015
Wizard101 is currently down but kingsisle is doing all that they can do to fix it. I don't know too much but you can look at updated topics in the message boards and there is a lot of discussion about it it sucks that it's offline though

Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
I am soooooooooo bored... twiddling my thumbs. Nothing to do and I can't even play my favorite game!

Survivor
May 20, 2012
game still down and it's 5:30 - need to do daily and plants - also would be nice to train while double points

Survivor
Aug 15, 2014
Dworgyn on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
While some players have been able to log on to Wizard101, we are still experiencing some difficulties, and your gameplay will still be impacted. Our investigation is ongoing.

We are working hard to restore normal gameplay as soon as we can, but there is no current estimated time for this to happen. Thank you for your patience.
A little time has passed since you said this. Do you have any idea of a time that the game will be back up.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Please fix it fast i really want to play do you guys get error 107?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2017
Survivor
Aug 04, 2017
Ok it is 3:30 pm MST and the game is still offline. it has been like this all day. i hope it gets online soon.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2016
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Don't worry, you're not alone! I've also been having difficulty logging into the game. There are also other players struggling with this. I'm sure they'll resolve it soon! :)

Survivor
Nov 19, 2016
its 4:41pm and game still not loading. ugh please fix

Survivor
Jul 17, 2017
Helloooooo! Anyone out there? I am having trouble, trouble ,so much trouble logging in as well. Please fix this Kings Isle....I'm so alone with out my game time! Just kidding But it would be nice to play a little before going to my sisters. Same issue with me, that nasty annoying error message 107..I have been trying for a bout an hour also, and yeah I'm thinking it may be some maintenance issues. Have already tried restarting my computer and checking firewalls, this is strictly on Kings Isle. HELP! Hang in there Znnzabar.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
While some players have been able to log on to Wizard101, we are still experiencing some difficulties, and your gameplay will still be impacted. Our investigation is ongoing.

We are working hard to restore normal gameplay as soon as we can, but there is no current estimated time for this to happen. Thank you for your patience.
King's Isle ~ Engineers and Computer Experts

Guys,

Please bring back the Original Gang that help started this Wonderful Game! Bet they get it Fix in nano seconds! What the Heck is going on here? I'm a Long time Member and Player & I don't appreciate not being Notify by KI on Issues on ya Servers or Net or Game Plays!

Get this Fix Guys!!!

Regards:
William Newman
akaa William ThunderSword

Survivor
Jun 07, 2014
Might this have something to do with the hurricane that hit Texas?

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Everyone has the same issue. Wizard101 and Pirate101 got ddosed.

Defender
May 30, 2010

I have try to login into the game three different times today and each time it has a 119 error on it. Please try to fix it fast. I have work on saturday and sunday and I have do school things the other days.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
It's been offline for a little over 12 hours now with no announcement on it.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2014
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Hope we get something cause i dont pay 30 a month for a memeber on all my accounts to not be able to play a whole day

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Hey i can't load into the game because every time the progress bar starts it sends me to the error message and i just can't log in, i was also wondering if the game was down?