Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2017
Same problem here! I was able to log in earlier and stopped playing about 5 hrs ago. Can't log in now. Got a few good items from the birthday present at least

Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
Ok but, I think compensation should be awarded because not only can we NOT play but were missing out on the lost pages and B.O.X.E.S events I wanted to make sure all my players had both events finalized and now here I am twiddling my thumbs. I log in it takes forever but I do get in, then I can't really go anywhere because that to takes forever and then it says disconnected from server ok/quit? Bull I pay to play I want to play and deserve to play!
Please fix this was booted at 1am this morning and still can't really play.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Just out of curiosity can we get a gifted item. Preferably my hades helmet that I have been trying to get but can't because wizards dropped twice in the middle of the dungeon

Survivor
May 08, 2014
Thank you kindly for the update. It goes a long way amidst our anxiousness to get back in game.
Greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2015
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this problem

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Thank you for the updates, Dworgyn! I appreciate how timely you and the KingsIsle staff have been with keeping us informed on the progress of the servers. I hope you all don't have your hands full over there while sorting through the issues!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2017
They are undergoing a DDOS attack right now, and because it is an unknown entity attacking Wizard/Pirate 101, there is no set time for when the servers will be back up.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2017
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Dworgyn on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
While some players have been able to log on to Wizard101, we are still experiencing some difficulties, and your gameplay will still be impacted. Our investigation is ongoing.

We are working hard to restore normal gameplay as soon as we can, but there is no current estimated time for this to happen. Thank you for your patience.
Is the hurricane causing all these problems with the connection?

Also is there going to be any compensation for both wizard and pirate being offline/down for this long? IE free crowns or packs?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2015
Me too, and also my friend. Nothing on the news about it either

Survivor
May 18, 2009
When I try to play the game and login in, it either refreshes load screen and doesn't load or it does load, it crashes. This has been happening frequently since the update for the wizard101 birthday celebration. At least I managed to complete the galvium daily quests today for my wizards, before this started happening.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2014
Because of the servers going down and all, Any chance the birthday week can be extended as I haven't been able to log in all day and wasted the day of bonus week, anyway it can be extended?

Seth Life Caster 113
Seth Storm Caster 100
Seth Ice Caster 43

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
While some players have been able to log on to Wizard101, we are still experiencing some difficulties, and your gameplay will still be impacted. Our investigation is ongoing.

We are working hard to restore normal gameplay as soon as we can, but there is no current estimated time for this to happen. Thank you for your patience.
Well; I was gone from Wiz for two days and frantically worried about my gardens! LOL Is the problem due to the hurricane or just regular ole server problems?? Hope it's fixed soon but I know they are working as fast as they can. Good lucks guys . . .

Survivor
Jan 29, 2015
I'm having the same problem, my son also. The maintenance was 1 day ago, so that isn;t the issue...i was in the middle of a fight and lost connection to the server???? My internet connection is great. I can log into other games but not on wizard101. I bought crowns and the never recieved them...

what's the problem? i wanna play

Survivor
Apr 08, 2013
Survivor
May 05, 2010
Wizard101 is back online! We'll continue to monitor the issue; however, we believe the issue is fixed for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi what you will do for wizards101 members for lost day of membership and lost rewards from boss like malistaire

Survivor
Aug 06, 2016
Still not sure why system is down but think KI could have notified us!

While trying to log in the stock error resolution check list showed, you know the one where they tell you to reset modem, network and repair our systems, which I performed and even contacted my provider and reinstalled the program only to find out it is an issue with KI!!

Very frustrating, just be honest with your customers!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2015
Something is up, I can't on and neither any of my friends. I would be helpful for an announcement to show on the message board.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
Hi! I was wondering on here and i found this topic, i am guessing im not the only kne to login? I tried to login to my account....... they both pop up with error code 107! I have no idea whats going on with it. But my internet is working and i reset my computer.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
i was playing earlier as well, and at first it said connection lost but for the past 1-1/2 hours it wont let me log on either. it must be a problem on KI's end.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2010

i will be cancelling my membership soon and today i did not get my monies worth could i have an extra day please

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
it is down wizard101 and pirate101 because a group of hackers attacked it also the update.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2015
i hope it is soon i was in the middle of the exualted rattlebones duel when it kicked me i have not been able to get on in hours and its getting on my nerves please get it fixed thank you.....

Survivor
Nov 11, 2012

Would the celebration be extended?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2016