Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN FOR HOURS WHAT'S HAPPENING? FIX IT PLEASE KINGSISLE.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
Still...its odd how can the game has errors when the update came out even so my internet and theirs (aka my friends) are fine but how's that even possible I pray hope the game will be fixed -Kyle Dawnspear 113

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
Haven't been able to log in for hours. Please fix the problem KingsIsle.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Don't worry, but the servers are down right now.

They are undergoing a DDOS attack.

I would hope they would be back up soon.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2015
Dworgyn on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Wizard101 is back online! We'll continue to monitor the issue; however, we believe the issue is fixed for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The game still isn't working.It comes on and when i click play it sticks on entering game. and once it came the game and all the areas were closed other than the one i was in. Could you give us ah time when will it come back to normal PLZ.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
It's Malistaire!!! Death wasn't the end it was a portal to a different dimension of even stronger magic. He is fed up with Grandmother Raven's controlling ways of running the spiral and finally found a way to bring down all the worlds!!! He's hacked the code and invaded the servers!!! We're all gonna die!!!!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2015
i have the same problem, could you guys give us a time when the game will be back to normal PLZ.

Survivor
May 24, 2015
Wizard101 is again offline. We continue to investigate the cause and are working to restore service. We will update as more information becomes available.
Thanks for letting us know Dworgyn! I hope that wizard101 will be online soon, but I mainly hope that you guys are ok down in Texas

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
Wizard101 is again offline. We continue to investigate the cause and are working to restore service. We will update as more information becomes available.
did someone hack the game.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
I am so .keen to get gaming. Since I renewed my sub.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
This must be frustrating to all of you. The affects of Hurricane Harvey can travel long ways through everything. It's possible the weather is affecting the computer system. Hang in there. KI will get it back online

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
I've been trying to log on for about an hour now but have gotten no luck. The first few attempts I received a new error message each try, but now I am stuck with Error 107. My internet connection is not the problem, I was just wondering if anyone else is having issues logging in currently. I saw that they were doing maintenance to the game early this morning so maybe they had to shut the game down to fix something they didn't finish during maintenance. But there is nothing that was posted saying that the game is currently down. Help

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
It seems some online entity has been hard at work in DDoS attacks against W101.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Survivor
Sep 21, 2015
I am still having problems connecting to the game it wont load for me when i sign in

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Hey! There's actually a problem going on right now with Wizard101 and I believe Pirate101. Hopefully it'll be back up in a bit, so just hang tight and wait until they've fixed the problem!

Also, in case you were wondering, there is no set time for when Wizard101 will be back up. I hope once it gets back up you are able to play.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2017
I was able to log on but it said this area idnt available right now so i just logged off i couldn't go anywere i was in wysteria and i was in the middle of pvp i hope they fix it soon

Survivor
Jun 20, 2017
It just says this area isnt avilible but the game works

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
While some players have been able to log on to Wizard101, we are still experiencing some difficulties, and your gameplay will still be impacted. Our investigation is ongoing.

We are working hard to restore normal gameplay as soon as we can, but there is no current estimated time for this to happen. Thank you for your patience.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2017
I've been trying to login all morning and it says the same error message. My internet is fine, so hopefully they can fix it soon

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I see that the game is still down. Hope it gets back up soon!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2014
Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
game not loading keep getting different error codes 4:18 eastern standard time

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
i am having the same issue "game not loading" repeatedly when i try to log on. Hopefully, it will soon be fixed. :(