Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
I've been doing the same dungeon over and over again in Khrysalis, but my game always seems to crash for some reason and gives me error 107. Help?

Darby UnicornFlower-103
Darby SeaCloud-35
Darby StarWraith-22
Darby-12
Genevieve RoseStone-13

Survivor
May 27, 2014
its not letting me enter the game again,maybe its the attacks again?

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
I cant log in either - and I am getting the same messages I was getting when the attacks were on.

Please fix it soon KI.

A concerned NZ Kiwi

Survivor
Apr 19, 2017
Hi, have the attacks been resolved? I keep getting disconnected after a few minutes of play, then I can't connect with the game at all. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now and is getting very tiresome. Are you close to finding the source & ending the tasks? Makes doing the daily quests near impossible. I hope you get it fixed soon & permanently...I love playing the Wizard101 game.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Survivor
May 01, 2013
I am having same issue. I got booted midplay and now am getting the log in error we all were seeing during the DDOS attacks. Bummed.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2016
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
I can't seem to log on too, it was working fine this week but today it's been acting up again. The farthest I got was "entering game" screen then it crashed, and now I can't seem to even get past the log in screen I understand KI is doing everything they can to stop these DDoS attacks, but what the hackers are doing is considered illegal. I hope the attacks die down later today, so everyone can play efficiently and smoothly as I miss talking to my friends It's been over an hour since I was able to play, but I do believe that KI will find a way to put an end to these attacks. Have faith everyone, KI will find a way!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
I am suffering from the same affliction as are the members of a Facebook group I belong to. So I suspect the answer is yes.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
So, are the DDoS attacks still happening? Game either gives me error 107 or 119.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I'm getting pretty tired of this, yet again. I work hard all day, all week, all I want is a little game time.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Unfortunately a new round of DDOS attacks resurfaced today. We're taking measures to counter the attack and, therefore, many players will still be able to log on and enjoy Wizard101; however, there are still a significant number of players who will be affected.

We continue to work toward a more permanent solution. Thank you for your patience.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/wizard101-availability-8ad6a4255e0e26c1015e3e0c016d4fcd/8ad6a4255e0e26c1015e694a3bae054a#8ad6a4255e0e26c1015e694a3bae054a

Survivor
Mar 21, 2015
flowermote on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:
Wait a cotton pickin' minute This is effecting far more than one wizard in Wizard101, and probably pirates, as well, in Pirate101. How could this problem be stemming from all of us? No way! Why must KingsIsle persist in trying to put the problem back on it's players? I think there is someone in the game who has a really big problem from some wrong they feel KingsIsle has done to them. Very possibly more than one person, but what needs to be done is to go after some of your worst offenders in the game and find out who is behind this CRIMINAL activity. I myself had to deal with an agent from a well known internet computer assisting business who obviously had a personal problem with KingsIsle because he told me that the games were bad for my computer. Well, I have played these games since almost the beginning. I've never found where they were "bad" for my computer, so I knew this agent was speaking from some personal vengence he/she had. I love telling everyone how much I enjoy playing Wizard101 and Pirate101 and refuse to listen to all of those who wanna gripe about how they were banned for breaking rules. KingsIsle has made it possible for families to play together in as safe of an internet environment as can be provided. I say check your records for all those "wronged" players. That's where you will probably find your culprit. Good luck for I know that has got to be a daunting task. I support what this game does to bring about safe internet game playing for the young and old. You're the BEST as far as I'm concerned.
Same with me! I agree that there are probably people out for vengeance. I don't know why they want to bring misery to the players of Wizard101 & Pirate101. One minute, I can log in, the next I get booted out! I'm only able to play for a maximum of 20 - 30 minutes before i'm kicked out of the game. These DDOS Attacks are getting out of hand. These people who are trying to get INFORMATION from the players of Wizard101 & Pirate101. But also KingsIsle doesn't need to place this on the players shoulders. Myself, and probably several other players, have to change their passwords constantly just to help counter these attacks! Hopefully they will stop by the end of the weekend. Good Luck to KingIsle, and I stand for all of the players if they like it or not, we hope you get the job done, and the game to work again!

Your the best, and we all fully support you
We hope you get the job done, and these attacks stop.

~ Fellow player, LightningLion615

Survivor
Jan 28, 2013
I was online until about 3pm and then I was kicked off.. I wish these people understood that a lot of others put their money into this game and it's selfish of them to ruin it for the players. I hope you figure this out soon KI! Good luck!

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Survivor
May 19, 2017
Hi:
I want to thank you for all of your hard work. Being one of those that can not play this evening I understand that you are doing all you can to keep Wiz up and running.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2017
Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
I'm able to log in now after the maintenance, thank you KI! Really appreciate and thankful for all the hard work you guys do in times like this, thanks again for everything!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I am on the West Coast and I was able to log in this morning. Thanks KI!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
was able to play for a few hours this morning but now error 107. no idea what you need to do but please DO IT!

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I am now getting error code 108 ans am on West Coast....are you down again?