Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Dworgyn on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Sorry for the inconvenience. Both Wizard101 and Pirate101 are currently offline. We are investigating the issue causing this and are working to restore service. There is no current estimate for when both games will be back online, but we will update you as more information becomes available.
Hi KI!

I am so sorry you are experiencing difficulties with malicious hackers. Too bad a few have to spoil things for so many.

I have been trying to participate in the various birthday activities in W101, but keep getting knocked off the game. I have not completed one dungeon without getting thrown out.

I hope you will consider extending the birthday festivities by a few days so we can reap the full member benefits and have some fun! I love Wizard101 Birthday Week!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary KI! It's been a great 9 years!

Regards!
Suzanne

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
To be honest, I've had absolutely no problems logging in with the game so far, it's been working perfectly for me. I hope the issue can be resolved for all the other people who can't log in, though.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2017
eyeguy65 on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Still not sure why system is down but think KI could have notified us!

While trying to log in the stock error resolution check list showed, you know the one where they tell you to reset modem, network and repair our systems, which I performed and even contacted my provider and reinstalled the program only to find out it is an issue with KI!!

Very frustrating, just be honest with your customers!
They do not know when these things happen, they are just as frustrated as you!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Thank you KI for working hard on this, I got in and took care of plants on 2/6 characters but now it dropped me and I can't get in again.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
I really hope today is not gonna be longer just like last night,I'm sure KI are working hard right now after the attack of last night in the morning trying to figure out what caused this problem I pray tell this Break they said in Twitter is gonna be a while so I hope it return nicely and have a fair game.

Today servers are down because of the DDoS and expected to have big news to what they have to say.

Thx and good day to you all wizards out there

-Kyle Dawnspear

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
KI,

I know you are working hard on fixing the game. It's such a shame that a malicious person or persons decided this is the way to get attention for their pathetic 15 minutes of fame.

I hope this can be resolved soon. I and my wizards await patiently for the 'all clear'

Error 107 - I did do everything on the list and am still unable to log in.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
My Wizard101 has worked for a little and then just loses connection. I have a lvl 47 named Natalie Ghostwhisper and I have been trying to lvl her but when I get a good quest I lose connection. I do not mind waiting for this to be patched and I know you are working as hard as you can Kingsile and I will be patient until then. I also play Pirate101 but I am not going to go back until I finish my Death Wizard. I have been obsessed with the game and I will do anything to get back. Thank you for providing an amazing game and I know you will fix it soon. Thank you.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2015
xfunyunsx on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
9:42 eastern time and I still can't log on. Anyone else?
I'm est as well and can log on now. Just go in to take care of your plants and leave again. We don't want KI servers overwhelmed again.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
May be fixed, managed to get some stuff on my pets and gardens done, however as soon as me and others defeated the first enemy battle in the house of scales dungeon, the game either froze or we were disconnected (didn't say anything though).

Survivor
Aug 29, 2017
my game has been working all day until now is it down like yesterday again?

Survivor
Aug 29, 2017
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
RIP there it goes again! Kingsisle you better stop these thugs before it gets worse!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2017
was finally able to get in and play for over a hour before I got kicked out. at least we know they are working on it.
I wonder if there is a cyber war going on right now lol jk.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
everyone please don't try logging back in since the connection to the servers is down they are most likely fixing or repairing stuff and if we keep trying to log in the game its just gonna mess with what they are trying to do so please don't keep trying to log in or its gonna make this process allot longer. sincerely Anthony Firecaster and amazing 9th birthday KI been a big fan and big player since 2010, do your best we all believe in you.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
I was playing on Wizard101 under Taylor Life Blade, until I was kicked out of the game. I was in Krokotopia about to go to Pagoda of Harmony. Please help me.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
well the game stopped working for me again. It was working fine before I went out to dinner with my family and now it's not even letting me log on and I get that "lovely" error message whenever I try. I know this isn't KI's fault or anything but this is so annoying. I don't know why these DDOS attacks are happening or who is doing it but it's not funny. I hope the people at KI can get this figured out and do something to prevent this from happening again in the future. I saw in an old post that something like this has happened in the past before and I keep wondering why they didn't do something to prevent it from happening again

Alyssa Iceflower (ice level 64)
Sabrina Blueeyes (balance level 32)
Seirra Dreamheart (fire level 26)
Autumn Flower (life level 25)
Calamity Stormcloud (storm level 21)
Moira Nightshade (death level 19)

Survivor
Dec 03, 2008
i can log in now but then few mints in i get booted from game n cant log bck in no connection to wiz n my net is good wish u can fix this i miss bein on :(

Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
Been having this issue for some time now, " This area Closed try again later "
When I team up for lore master, it happens. Switch realms, etc reload game still happens.
Not just this dungeon, Go in to my dorm, area is closed etc etc. Almost a couple months has gone by it keeps doing this, very aggravating.
Is it just me? My computer and network is working fine.

Is anyone else having this issue? If not what may I do to solve this? Guess I can try to Re Install the game.
Been playing for YEARS, omg love this game Rare I have tech issues. Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
For a few hours now I have been able to play. That's the longest I've gone without being disconnected since the attack started, so let's hope we've seen the end of it. Many thanks to the KI staff for all the hard work, and good luck with the aftermath! I'm sure there still is much you have to deal with.

Players, it should be safe to try and log in now!

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
My Friends and I were playing and just less than 5 minutes ago we got BOOTED out!
Why not just Answer ya Twiiter and us here on Wizard101, on What, Where, Why, Who and How?

I think it's High Time to Call in The FBI Cyber Crime Units and see what they can do!

I also Believe you gonna need to ANTI up on Awards for us all Suffering from this mess, not some cheap stuff either!

Thanks!
William Newman
aka William ThunderSword

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Lenora Dreamhunter on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Guys, please be patient with them. It turns out there was flooding in Austin, Texas today, and they are doing the best they can to get things up and running. It takes time and patience.
No due to Flooding but Due to DDoS hacking by some Idiots of Hackers!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I was playing from Norway right now but I lost connection again and now Error 107 again?!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hi! I was just playing from Norway and I lost connection... Yesterday I had the same problem and Error 107 appeared?! What should I do? It's not a problem with my connection because its stable I am pretty sure about that no doubt.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012