Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
if wiz is back online how come I cannot sign in? I keep getting error messages that tell me it is either because the game is offline or my internet is down. Neither of which seem o be the case since the message board says wiz is online and running, and I can leave this message.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
STILL isnt working

Blaze - Lvl 120
Blaze Storm - Lvl 105
Blaze Ice - Lvl 10

Survivor
May 01, 2014
I've just tried to log into the game on both my accounts and it keeps saying that it can't connect to the server. hope they fix this soon.

Survivor
May 14, 2013
Survivor
Aug 28, 2017
I thought they fixed the game and they partially did. I went on today thinking it would work but I couldnt go to any other area which im annoyed of because they said theyd fix it.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I'm still unable to log in.
Been trying since 10:30 pm August 31.
It is now 8:00 am Sept. 1st.

Having the issue everyone else seems to be having.

I have 2 accounts and am unable to log on either one of them.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2017
Dworgyn on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
We're back online! We will continue to monitor the issues from earlier, but for now, please log in and enjoy Wizard101.
Still doesn't work for me... Getting not any further than Character Selection... I just bought Membership yesterday and wasn't able to make any use of it yet...

Survivor
Mar 18, 2017
Same here, yesterday the game was down due to some updates but it's been a day since then and I still can't get in? I log in and pick a wizard to play as, but then I can't connect to the server at all..

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Another thing also, it let me go on my level 12 wizard, but it won't let me log onto my level 85 death wizard which is what I need the progress on. Thanks, for adding such awesome stuff but not even letting people use it. Nice work, KI

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Dworgyn said that the game is up and running it is not, the only difference is i can now put password in and it loads to where you choose what wizard to play as but when you pick a wizard and try to enter game it still says failed to connect to server. i have not been able to login since 7am yesterday it is now 1.30pm so that makes it over 30 hours and still no sign of it being fixed why say it is fixed when it is not

Survivor
Nov 18, 2012
I have not been able to log in for over 24 hours. Quite frustrating when I got friends that I want to talk and play with.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
We're back online! We will continue to monitor the issues from earlier, but for now, please log in and enjoy Wizard101.
Nope, it's still broken. Gets as far as the character screen then won't connect.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
Game is still down KI? Why is there a post saying its up?

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
I heard some people said they werent able to move areas. Idk about that since I cant go on till 6pm Eastern, but if this is the case how long will the fix take?

Also I heard this was xPigeonPatrol's on Twitter is this true? If you can please explain the details on why this had happened.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2012
Wont let me connect

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Lol its already not working again. 24 hours been shut down hope were getting a reward cause i pay 30$ a month for my accounts to play.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2017
Hello, I'm aware I'm very new to the forums, but I've been engaging with the supposed "hackers" on their discord.

Their goal: To steal the IP address, create their own 'free' version with hundreds of ads.
Their progress: Supposedly have the IP, have Wiz down for hundreds of people. I suggest not logging in for a while in case they're able to get passwords.

I'm so sorry that this is happening, I really hope KI are able to defend against it and that the game will be okay. That includes Pirate101 too. Take care, everybody and hold on tight.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I'm in New Zealand and my game will load ,but if I try to leave where I am ,it says that place is down at the moment, please try again later.

It has been like this all day.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
Survivor
Aug 06, 2017
Nope not back online, I keep getting connecting to the server

Survivor
Mar 07, 2015
Maybe you guys can extend the birthday party a day or so since we lost all this precious time!!?? Thank you!

Survivor
Dec 03, 2008
i am haveing same roplem guess we just wait but wish they hurry up rofl

Survivor
Jan 06, 2016
Still not working! Hope it gets fixed soon! Wizard101 had problems right when I got my epic bundle... -.- Didn't get to redeem it with full potential.