Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Well its almost 10 pm here and still nothing. please fix it.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2017
7:45 p.m. in Colorado and the game is still down Losing the members extra xp and rewards for gardening. It's frustrating. The Birthday festivities were fun while they lasted....

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Some glitch always happens as a result of an "update". It's great that they do updates to keep the game exciting but these glitches are beyond frustrating!!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2017
Hoping everything's up and running soon I know their working like crazy to get things fixed so best thing to do is just wait.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Glad I am not the only one with this problem can't log on. It is 8:49 where I live and have not been able to play all day. I was in a dungeon when i got the boot. Sydney Skydreamer 120

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
Game is still not loading it has almost been 24 hours! I miss my wizard and my poor garden Please fix soon its anniversary time!

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Still can't log in on the game it's almost 8 MT.... This started around 2am MT... seemed that it was taken down at regular time without warning... but what is going on?

Survivor
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry the anniversary didn't work out too well! Thanks for keeping players updated and we appreciate you're work to resolve this issue.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
MikeRainBlade on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Hey i can't load into the game because every time the progress bar starts it sends me to the error message and i just can't log in, i was also wondering if the game was down?
ye same for me what the heck is going now???

Survivor
Aug 05, 2017
All I know is, if it doesn't get fixed I want my nine bucks back.. if I can landscape 3 schools in 12 hours. it shouldn't take a team of tech guys two days to fix a technical issue.. ppl spent actual money on this game. ridiculous . still trynna be patient though.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
I really hope my plants don't die.. , My membership ends in a few days and this is cutting deep into the time I get to finish the last couple quests I can do.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
how long is this going to take i have never had a game do this this long before can we have a update plz!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
its my luck I haven't played this game in 7 years and when I come back its down

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
kane56143 on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I suspect harvy and flooding in Texas may be the cause.
It could be. But it seems like every time they do an update a glitch occurs as a result.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2012
So currently I am not able to get on wiz.... do you guys think its a break in the security of the system or just an html problem with connecting to the servers? because as of right now it says I am not able to connect but I am able to access internet and everything else. please get back to me thanks!!

Coyle - 120
Chase Sandslinger - 103
Coyle - 57
Coyle - 5

Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
Survivor
Jul 25, 2017
Should we expect to be unable to play the game for another 24 hours? This is honestly getting out of hand.

Let us know!

It was said updates would be posted but I have only seen two...

-Adam Drakecaster

Survivor
Aug 26, 2016
Survivor
Feb 19, 2017
My game went down around noon, mountain time. I was in the middle of Darkmoor, too! It's not 8:13PM Mountain time, and it's still not working. Anyone else not able to play yet?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
I am on at 7:08 PST, 8:08 MST (Me), 9:08 CST, 10:08 EST. This is all PM.

I cannot get into W101. I get error 107 on my Windows 10.
What happens:
-Try to open W101, takes forever.
-Try logging on and it doesn't respond when offline. Says not responding and then the window resets to no password.
-Try logging on online and it goes to the error 107 window.
-I try again.

I have tried:
-Checking Windows Firewall (I now know it isn't suddenly that.).
-Resetting my modem.
-Checking out the Announcements forum.

Then I finally got annoyed and came here. Found other people were having the same problem.

Depending on how long the servers are down, an apology compensation of Professors horde packs or a number of crowns? This wasn't announced after all.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
I really have no real information, but seeing the damage that Harvey has done to Texas, it may be that the hurricane may have something to do with the game being down. I just hope everyone there gets though this and nothing more is lost to the monster storm.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2017
It's 10:16 pm eastern time still can't log into the game

Survivor
May 07, 2010
I too cannot log in. My sister tried on her account too on a different computer and it still did not work.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
It's after 10 pm here on the east coast and STILL NOT FIXED!!!! It's been all day Last time I had an issue this bad was when you couldn't port to your own house, plants wilted people complained and KI responded by compensating people with crowns, AND THIS IS WORSE!!!
I pay to play run 2 accounts and am not happy

Survivor
Jul 18, 2017
Any update yet about Wizard 101? With the start of labour day long weekend this isn't looking promising for the Log in problem to be fixed in a timely fashion.